See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Booked a night, just to have a fine night sleep after a long flight. When we first arrived, the reception was pretty weird- didnt make me feel safe because of some interesting people standing by, staff wasnt very helpful either , not even with luggages. I wouldnt call it a hotel, its rather a hostel. Shared bathrooms and kind of a urine smell in all over the corridor. Linens werent the cleanest ones, found some yellow spots on the pillows, which was apparently gross. I wouldnt recommend this place. Paid $150 for a night for two. Wasnt worth it.

Room tip: I am not sure about the 3rd floor, but 2nd floor had a terrible urine smell, mixed with curry..
Date of stay: June 2017
2  Thank lauruze
Reviewed 21 August 2017

This place could not be in a better location, in walking distance to the great Mission area for food as well as the rest that Market street has to offer. Great public transport and parks nearby. Really fantastic location.

The hotel staff were friendly enough and the rooms were very clean. The only downside was that there was a shared bathroom, one in itself but there was no sink in the toilet room, only in the guest bedrooms which, while in no way a disaster, was just a bit of a hassle.

Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank mop22
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Booked two days for anniversary. I knew they had no parking, but asked online for suggestions 2 weeks in advance and received not response. Asked when checking in and told we could park in neighborhood after 6pm, which is not true. It's after 9pm. Up til the you get 2 hours only. Then I asked if there was a parking garage nearby, which he said there was, but only mentioned where, no handout info, which you'd think would be easy to do since, after all, it's a big SF issue. So we parked at meter in from, which was free after 6pm, but got a street cleaning ticket since they do it everyday from 2-6am. I think i irritated the desk person, because he gave us a room with a front window and it was NOISY. People talking until midnight and traffic and trolley cars running all night on Market Street. Hey, I know was I booked, but for the price, which was not cheap, I wish I would have been more cautious. Good customer service talks so little to help manage patron's expectations.

Room tip: Ask for a room in back when you check in.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Paul D W
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

This hotel is in a very decent area felt very safe and the TV worked.. that's the only good things I can say about this place. The bed had stains on it. The room was tiny, the towels were really weird (like they would fall apart whilst drying yourself) the shower was ok not very clean and the room was cold so it really sucked getting out of the shower. The toilets kept blocking and there's no lift so it's not great for people with lots / heavy luggage. Ooohh and the wifi hardly worked

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
6  Thank erin_peka
Reviewed 26 May 2017

The room was really nasty, it seems like they don't wash the sheets after someone else stays there. I wouldn't recommend it. The carpet is sticky and the room doesn't have much lighting. It is not like the pictures.

Date of stay: May 2017