“One of the best burgers I have had”

Super Duper Burgers
Ranked #41 of 5,855 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: SoMa
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We came here for something simple for lunch on our last day in San Francisco. I could not believe the quality of the burger I had. It came with cheese and bacon. The quality of the beef was excellent. My wife had a chicken burger which was also excellent. Both burgers were quite big and we shared garlic fries. There was plenty of food between us. Would highly recommend this place and I could tell by the people pouring into the place as we were leaving that it must be popular. Staff were very friendly too.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

My 3 teenagers and I ate dinner here on our first night in the city to try out their burgers. My two noys and I truly enjoyed the flavorful but messy burgers. My daughter wasn't as thrilled with the chicken sandwich. The fries were basic and good but the garlic fries were unique. If you love garlic they are fabulous. If not they are overwhelming. The shakes were pretty good but a little watery. The service was excellent. The seating was limited and we ate standing up. If you like a good burger this place is worth a visit.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

My wife had taken her kids here and enjoyed the outing, so we suggested that we try it out. It was my first time and it was well worth it. The burgers are done how I like them and they are tasty and juicy. The fries are crisp without being greasy and the milkshakes are flavorful and filling. Also, for an SF eatery, the prices are excellent! It is a place I will visit again.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Nice burgers but not super duper. Forget the pickles if you like them juicy and crunchy. Garlic fries are so so only. The vanilla shake is a MUST if you are a diehard fan! Hard to find a table here in the afternoons.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Lots of people recommend super duper burger as the top 1 in San Francisco. If you have chance to pass by, you may try since the burger is huge and fries with cheese on top, shake was soso, you might wait for long queue. If you never try shake shack or in n out , then you can give this a try.