“Best Veggie Burger ever!”

Super Duper Burgers
Ranked #111 of 6,272 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: SoMa
Description: Fast food style 100% all-natural burgers, shakes & cones made with organic Straus Family Creamery Dairy, homemade pickles, & more!
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Loved Super Duper Burger. Visited twice and it's always really busy as it's very popular. Great food and the service is awesome and fast. The staff clearly really care! Honestly the nicest veggie burger I've ever had. The fresh lemonade is also delicious! They have a great environmental policy too as everything they serve with is recyclable which I think is fantastic. Go go go to Super Duper Burger!!

1  Thank Dani R

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Found this gem on TripAdvisor and it hit the spot for a burger and fries. They weren't the best I have ever had, but definitely a place I would go back to. My friend liked them better than me. The burgers were cooked medium, which was awesome because some places can overcook the burger.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I stopped by here on the way back from a late night out in San Francisco, and it was a revelation. So much so that in the course of three days, I visited thee times.

These burgers are beautiful - I'm pretty sure it's the sauce, but I think it's also that they're not too salty - which does seem to be a tendency with food in the US. I didn't have the fries, but I can also vouch for the super shakes!!!

These dudes definitely need to come to the UK. And soon.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Went in here as was passing by. Got a cheeseburger and was delicious. From the UK so we don't get great burgers. Miles better than a lot of burgers I've had (including in and out). Free pickles and garlic chips are great. Also choc dipped ice cream was fun to have. Would recommend trying even their mini burger if passing by just to taste!

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Quick and a little bit dirty, but I loved it! Yummy garlic cheese fries and burger was juicy but not greasy. Nice IPA beer on tap. Great value!