“Eastern Bakery”

Cuisines: Asian
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Reviewed 14 September 2017

We don't come to San Francisco often but when we do, we make it a point to stop at Eastern Bakery to get some yummy bowties and rice crispy treats. Since we were doing a lot of walking we decided to grab some Pork Buns, Cocktail buns and Chinese Sausage buns. They were delicious. I will definitely come back and I would definitely recommend this place to others.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

This was a gem of a find very friendly staff member and the mooncakes were amazing my regret is not buying more

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Had heard this bakery in Chinatown serves some of the best custard tarts. Stopped in on my last night in SF after diner to try one and I wasn't disappointed. The custard was light and tasty and the crust was breezy. Def recommend

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Come here hungry and just buy everything!! You'll be so glad you did!

My favorites are the pineapple bun and custard bun, but they also have warm pork buns and other savory dishes.

Cash only!!

Reviewed 16 June 2017

I love the coffee crumble cake and pork buns. It was very tasty. This is located in Chinatown and had to wait in line to get in. Worth the wait though.