“Not worth the time”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Noe Valley
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

We went for late breakfast today ordering a Classic Eggs Benedict and a New Orleans Eggs Benedict.
Both meals the eggs were poached to a hard boil(one was requested soft, the other medium). The hash browns were unevenly cooked, one plate under done, the other over done.
We have eaten here many times over many years and had very good food. The lack of customers should have been an indication of changes.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Simple restaurant with a large patio. Right in the middle of Noe Valley on 24th street. Has sandwiches, eggs any style, pancakes, french toast, crepes and some side orders.
We had some of their omelettes, french toast and Swedish pancakes. Large portions, fresh ingredients. Taste more on the average side. Pancakes too thick.
Very friendly service. Prices on San Francisco level.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I was actually amazed by their staff
We had a problem with one of our dishes and they changed without any problems .,

Friendly staff ., good food ., will be back again for sure

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I once loved Savor. Over the last few years it has undergone format and ownership changes... each time getting worse.

I thought I give them another chance today. I ordered a the New Orleans crab benedict. The muffin was untoasted, the crab cake was soggy and burnt, the poached egg was nearly raw with runny whites. The fruit wasn't ripe. The single worst breakfast experience in 30 years of living in San Francisco. I'm done with Savor.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I have been going to savor for more than five years. This is a good place to take a family and the are generous with the food portions. The restaurant was better under the prior ownership. The food is average and I'm sure most of it is frozen not fresh. The nice thing about savor is that it is very reasonable with a main course and drinks. My most recent visit under the new ownership was ok and the food was the same but the waiter did not write down our order and gave me something I didn't order.

Date of visit: August 2017