“Amazing ”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Noe Valley
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I was actually amazed by their staff
We had a problem with one of our dishes and they changed without any problems .,

Friendly staff ., good food ., will be back again for sure

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I once loved Savor. Over the last few years it has undergone format and ownership changes... each time getting worse.

I thought I give them another chance today. I ordered a the New Orleans crab benedict. The muffin was untoasted, the crab cake was soggy and burnt, the poached egg was nearly raw with runny whites. The fruit wasn't ripe. The single worst breakfast experience in 30 years of living in San Francisco. I'm done with Savor.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I have been going to savor for more than five years. This is a good place to take a family and the are generous with the food portions. The restaurant was better under the prior ownership. The food is average and I'm sure most of it is frozen not fresh. The nice thing about savor is that it is very reasonable with a main course and drinks. My most recent visit under the new ownership was ok and the food was the same but the waiter did not write down our order and gave me something I didn't order.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Arrived late on a Thursday evening. Good service. Food was very good. I had a salmon sandwich, served with fries & greens. Very nice. Calamari appetizer was excellent. Nice outdoor dining area in back.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We ordered from a menu. When ask to substitute something for not ordering toast. I was not offered a choice I was was left with a less than desired breakfast. I had to ask for more coffee. Its the small things that I like when I pay a high price for a simple meal. The eggs and maple bacon was good.

Date of visit: August 2017