“good food and value!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: Sunset
Reviewed 11 January 2017

When we're craving mediterranean food and too lazy to eat out, we order Yumma's to go. The chicken schwarma, falafel, hummus, rice, and green salad is mouth watering. They have seating inside and outside but to go is nice when catching up on the couch with Game of Thrones!

Reviewed 10 June 2016

If you are in the Inner Sunset or Golden Gate Park, you should definitely come get lunch or an easy dinner at Yumma's! As a local, I come here at least once a week! My favorite is the chicken shawarma plate which has tasty, tender chicken shawarma served on rice pilaf with a green salad and their amazing hummus on the side. The kebab or shawarma wraps are really tasty and popular here too. If it is a nice day you can eat in their patio in the back or take your food to go and walk one block to Golden Gate Park and eat there. Love this place!

Reviewed 20 January 2016

As a local I eat here maybe once a week and the quality is always the same, great food at an outstanding price. I normally stick to the chicken or lamb/beef kabob plate with hummus, at $11 it's one of the best deals in the neighborhood. The hummus is outstanding and the meat is always tender.

The decor inside isn't great and feels like a cafeteria. If you are going to eat here I highly suggest the outdoor garden out back. I normally do take-out so this isn't a concern.

Reviewed 22 August 2015

My current best go-to place for lamb/beef kabobs and shawarmas. No soup unfortunately. HIgh quality meat, flavors, and preparation. Superior tahinni and garlic yoghurt wow those are good. Puts Taboun's and Gyro Xpress to shame. Pine nuts are on the menu but they don't have pine nuts. Pretty much a hole in the wall. Small tables a little too comfy. Nice but small garden area out back with tables with more room. Proprietor as noted by others has a unique personality, don't let that stop you from getting the great food here.

Reviewed 23 February 2015

I, originally, went to the area for Chinese food. Seeing the line up and not being able to justify spending that much money on food that I should be sharing with someone, I decided to make my way to Lavash (tripadvisor reco). After checking the menu out, I decided it wasn't for me - just wanted a sharwarma! So I hiked back to Yumma's and it was really a good find.

The sandwich was really delicious - I could have used a little heat and a swipe of hummus but I forgot to ask. Regardless, the bread was home made and amazing!! I know if I had asked for hummus and chilies this sharwarma would have been out of this world. Deserves a 5 star because it was my bad not yo ask.

Go to Yumma's if you are in the Irving area!