“Truly amazing ramen!”

Ranked #259 of 5,981 Restaurants in San Francisco
Neighbourhood: Financial District
Neighbourhood: Financial District
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We hopped in by a recommendation of a local- completely worth it! Probably one of the best ramens we had. We tried the pork ramen, the spicy miso, spicy soy and vegetable miso, all amazing. Their kimchi is also really good. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

This is a very small place and plain. Really not much in the way of decorated. Our food came out quite fast and our server seemed to rush us way to much. Each time we laid our spoon or chopsticks down she would try and remove our half eaten Pho! The Pho itself was nothing special and nothing I would want again!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We had 2 different ramens.
The Habanero miso ramen had great taste and a different type of spicyness than normally, the habanero has a deeper "growl" than the normal asian chillies. A great soup all in all.
The other was the soy sauce ramen - the chicken broth was maybe missing the depth and richness you find with pork based ramen.
The service was ok until we received the bill, the recommended service charge/tip was circled on the bill and my 50 $-bill was a bit on the low side but I had thought I could say "keep the change" and leave an extra 5 $ on the table, but as I said keep the change the server looked at me and said "no no" and pointed to the circel on the bill. To be honest the tip is optional and I did not leave the extra 5 $ just for that comment. Maybe that makes me small and pety but earn your tips and be humble.
Food was great but that comment actually ended the evening a bit on the sad side

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

It was all ok. Service was good. Had better ramen tough. Bowl should maybe be less big but more tasty.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

If you're into Ramen and in San Francisco this is certainly one of the placed to go. Had their spicy Chicken with extra Chicken and it was amazing. Certainly one of the best in San Francisco.