“Excellent ”

Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Neighbourhood: The Embarcadero
Neighbourhood: The Embarcadero
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Our Sonoma home town has limited Acme bread available so we always stop by for a load to take home. Rustic baguette and epi are favorites along with currant rolls. Pop them all in freezer for several weeks of enjoyment.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Long the best bresd in SF area, still top notch. Big selection of sourdough, multigrains, and others

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Great bread, rolls, pastries, croissants, ect... at really great prices. Most things are really over priced at the Ferry Building, Acme Bread has very standard "town" prices. Great place to stop for a quick nibble before you explore the city, or grab a few for the munchies later on in the day. Delicious breads, rolls, buns, pastries, all to go.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

They sell nice breads, and most of them looked like French bread, that is hard out side of the bread. I enjoyed the one with cheese. It was awesome for me. But if you have hard time with chewing hard staff, be aware. You may need soup or something to soften them.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

Oh my god this bread was amazing! I thought it would be average and overpriced considering the location but i was so wrong. We ordered a bunch of small breads just to try them all.
I could really feel the texture of everything I was trying.
I really can't say how jealous I am that we don't have similar bread where I live. It is probably not the cheapest but I don't find it that expensive either.

If you love bread you have to go there!