“Yummy Food!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Union Square
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

My son absolutely loves their sourdough.
He first encountered Boudin at Disneyland - California Adventure.

He happily suggested we eat here.
Located beside Macy's in Union Square.

One of my favourite sandwiches is their delicious chicken salad sandwich.
It never disappoints.
My spouse really likes the clam chowder in a bread bowl. My son enjoys the chilli.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Although very busy, didn't wait too long, and it was fine, fast rather than friendly, but you could see the staff were working flat out, shame....it doesn't take much to just smile. Still another experience ticked off

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I got a sandwich and my son the chowder soup. Both were delicious. I also got a loaf of sourdough bread to bring back home. They wrapped it up for me in a plastic bag to keep the freshness. I saw the same ones at the airport for twice the price! I hadn't heard of Boudin before San Francisco, but glad we stopped - it was worth it!

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I arrived in San Fran yesterday and we had Boudin for lunch and then breakfast today and we will be back again tomorrow! It's fresh, tasty and authentic. In love with Boudin!!!!

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Cannot fault this place - even though it is very busy they have everything working like clockwork. Loads of seating and outside which was lovely as it was glorious weather. Delicious tacos and clam chowder. Happy to eat here several times!