“WOW!”

Cuisines: Latin, Cafe
Neighbourhood: The Castro
Neighbourhood: The Castro
Reviewed 18 September 2013

This is an excellent place, we went twice (we were at San Francisco only 3 nights). The food is really good, choice of fish or meat or pasta, for 12 to 20$. The service was also perfect!
Francis & Valérie

1  Thank Fran6M

Reviewed 8 July 2013

We were looking for a place to have a light lunch. We were very happy with our wraps. Ingredients were fresh and delicious. We liked it so much we went back for breakfast the next day. There are only a few small tables but we didn't have to wait. Give it a try!

Reviewed 22 June 2013

Loved the Thai Chicken Salad so much that I went back to have it the next day. Grace, Maria, and Delia are so lovely and care about their customers. I love this cafe :o)

Reviewed 5 May 2013 via mobile

I met a friend here for breakfast one day and returned with my husband and son for brunch the next. The service was fast and friendly. The diverse menu had a great selection of items for all meals. The atmosphere was casual and energetic. The coffee was fantastic. We ate out on the 3rd floor patio area, although a coffee shop exists on the first floor. Next time we visit San Francisco, we will definitely return here.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

When we first walked in for breakfast and I saw old looking pastries hanging out in the glass under the register I wasn't really sure about this place. We went up the 3rd floor for sit down service. The coffee was very strong which I like. And the food was very good! I got the classic breakfast burrito but subbed the tortilla for toast. We also all split the blueberry lemon pancakes which we were fighting over as it got down to the last bite. The only thing I didn't like was the portion size, it was so much food! Service was decent. She took our order and then said something about "oh that's a lot to remember" ...well then write it down. But she got it right and the food was good :)

1  Thank jrleary423