“One Of the Best Cupcakes I've Ever Had!”
Review of SusieCakes

SusieCakes
Ranked #24 of 117 Bakeries in San Francisco
Neighbourhood: Marina District
Neighbourhood: Marina District
Reviewed 16 December 2014

Let me preface this by saying that I am very picky about my baked goods. Most of the cupcakes I have bought (as opposed to making myself) are far too dry for my liking. I had a chocolate cupcake with chocolate icing here and was blown away. It was moist and delicious, with just the right amount of icing. The store itself was adorable, too! Definitely recommend checking out this place if you're in SF and jonesing for a cupcake!

1  Thank catparade24

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Very nice people working here. The wait wasn't that bad even with the line out the door. The marble cake was super rich and very delicious, but I couldn't finish it. My wife's peanut butter cookie sandwich was really good, light and crumbly with very soft filling.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

We couldn't walk past this shop without stopping to buy a treat.

The cup cakes were delightful and the cakes were generous servings and one piece can easily be shared.

Not only were the cakes delicious but the staff were so helpful and came across as very proud of their product.

very enjoyable

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Got a lovely red velvet cupcake from here, in my opinion better than hummingbird!
Whoopie pie was also good, but the cupcakes win!

Reviewed 12 March 2014

SusieCakes is in a cute block of the Marina and there store is great. They have all sorts of birthday themed trinkets that are neat to peruse. The cupcakes come in several different varieties and each one is great. The red velvet is the best one by far.