I had a good time staying here. I spend 2 nights at the hotel. It locates conveniently down town, just a few blocks from Union Square. Fortunately, we got a great deal for the room rate. The hotel and rooms were decorated with historical militarily items. Just reading all the exhibits were enjoyable. Staffs were helpful and very nice. Except only one thing, the breakfast were quite limited. There were only a few choices to choose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel is located next to Union Square and San Francisco's iconic cable cars; walking distance to Chinatown, art galleries, museums and the best shopping district in the city. Built in the 1920's in the Spanish Colonial Revival style, this historic 138 room hotel is fully renovated with comfortable air conditioned guestrooms and suites. Free wireless, robes, wall safes, cable TV and a full service health club with indoor swimming pool located on site. Rooftop restaurant and bar overlooking downtown and Union Square. Live piano music Tuesday through Saturday nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Marines Memorial Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marines Memorial San Francisco
- Marines Memorial Club
- Marines Memorial Hotel San Francisco