5,865 results
All reviewsthe financial districtselect guestcalifornia streetcookies and milkunion squareferry buildinggreat hotelloyalty programcable carroom serviceturn down servicefront desk staffeach morningvalet parkingfisherman's wharffree internetnob hill
Reviewed 20 May 2018

Omni held true to thier standard of excellence in features and service. Very nice hotel within walking distance from tourist attractions and restaurants. Parking is very expensive but there ate a few cheaper alternatives nearby.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank LMNOPTRAVEL
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Omni San Francisco for the first time in January. It is a beautiful hotel with great service and very luxurious rooms. I was very pleased with the comfort of the room and its amazing views. The hotel staff went out of their way to be helpful and accommodating. I will definitely visit the property in the future.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank andrew8198
OmniSFGM, General Manager at Omni San Francisco Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Omni San Francisco. We are very glad to hear that you were able to enjoy our room product, housekeeping service and other amenities. Furthermore, it is always pleasant to hear great feedback about our wonderful team, thank you very much for your kind words.

We appreciate your positive comments about the hotel and your stay and look forward to welcoming you back to your "home away form home" on your next trip to San Francisco.

James Lim

Reviewed 15 May 2018

I have stayed in many SF hotels, and has never been happy with them. Omni turned my perception of SF hotels 180 degrees. I had an amazing experience during my 4 nights stay.
Here are the points.
1. Check-in and Check-out is efficient and accommodating. I arrived at noon, and was immediately checked-in without even asking for the early check-in. When I asked for the late check-out, my request was honored.
2. Service and Cleanness is top notch. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Hotel and rooms are very clean.
3. Property is maintained really well. It is beautiful and historic.
4. Location is very good. It is in the center of financial district, and everything in a walking distance or quick UBER ride. Some people complain about the noise from the street. I would recommend to read other reviews and descriptions before booking. It is clearly stated there. What else would you expect in the middle of the city and next to the cable car? To me it is a trade-off of staying in such beautiful location.
5. Restaurant is not more overpriced than other SF Hotel's establishments. Food in my mind is better than in other similar hotels. Bar is way better, and not as expensive.

Few more thoughts to address some complaints. These days, when we are using rollers, UBER and Lyft, some expectations for hotels staff are different. I don't want them to run to me and grab suitcases, or offering cabs. But when I have asked for such service, staff is always happy to help. This is just a new world for staff and patrons.
When it comes to wifi, just join OMNI club for free, and you will get free wifi.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank bargbin B
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Beautiful hotel with high attention to detail. Spacious, well-appointed, well-designed, and comfortable rooms. Superior service from every single staff person we encountered without exception from check-in to check-out. Location is an easy walk to public transportation and restaurants. When we return to SF, this will be our destination.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Hotel is located in the business district and there isn't too much going on nearby but still a very convenient location for exploring SF. Check in was efficient and room was very comfortable. Housekeeping team were friendly too. No free Wifi however which is unacceptable in this day and age and generally, I felt the hotel was overpriced. Valet parking was also extortionate, we parked in St Mary's garage just up the street for less than half the price per night.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple