Omni San Francisco Hotel
Comfort Inn by the Bay(San Francisco)
US$ 290
US$ 253
US$ 239
US$ 194
  • Bar/Lounge
Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$ 265
US$ 259
US$ 229
US$ 209
  • Restaurant
da Vinci Villa(San Francisco)
US$ 229
US$ 216
Agoda.com
US$ 325
US$ 244
  • Room Service
Taj Campton Place(San Francisco)
US$ 384
US$ 321
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn San Francisco Golden Gateway(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$ 240
US$ 218
5,686 results
All reviewsthe financial districtselect guestcookies and milkcalifornia streetunion squareferry buildinggreat hotelloyalty programcable carroom serviceturn down servicewithin walking distancefront desk staffeach morningvalet parkingfisherman's wharffree internet
Reviewed 13 July 2012

We stayed at the Omni for three nights and were totaly impressed with everything the hotel offers. The customer service was excellent, efficient, friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble for them they even provided our son with milk and warm chocolate cookies free of charge without us even requesting them, how nice is that. The rooms were spacious, very clean and extremely comfortable with everything you want for an enjoyable stay at a hotel. The lobby is gorgeous with crystal chandeliers, a sweeping staircase, beautiful flower arrangements and free fruit and fruit tea. It is ideally located for the tourist attractions, a 10 minute walk from Union square with its abundance of shops, 10mins walk from the Ferry building and Embarcadero, 5 mins walk from Chinatown and 30 mins walk from Fisherman's Wharf or a short cable car ride instead. The convenience of the valet parking stings you in the wallet but there is alternative parking close by if you prefer. You can also join their loyalty programme in advance of your stay which entitles you to free wifi access, a morning drink of your choice for up to two people, a free newspaper, and other services, definitely worth doing.You won't be disappointed if you stay at the Omni it is an excellent hotel.

Room Tip: California street can have cable car noise and is quite a busy street in the day so choose a room on the back of the hotel if this is a problem for light sleepers
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank JudyD50
Reviewed 11 July 2012

I live in the Bay Area so stay in SF a lot. I picked the Omni because of its high ratings. It is very nice but I like lots of other places just as well and they aren't as expensive. I prefer to stay in the Union Square area as the financial district doesn't have a lot of restaurants is too isolated on weekends. Although, you can walk anywhere, you have to walk at least 4 blocks to get to anything. That said, you can walk to Chinatown, North Beach, Union Square and the Embarcadero, each in a different direction.
The fruit drinks and fruit in the lobby are a nice touch. The rooms are pretty much standard big box hotel style with nice bedding. The real negative about this hotel was that the closet smelled terrible.
I like the boutique hotels better that offer things like free wifi and have a lot of charm. I wouldn't stay here again unless is was the least price place. I paid more because of the reviews and was disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Khaton13
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Service was exceptional. Conveniently located on cable car line and within walking distance to Chinatown, North Beach areas. Rooms are nice and comfortable. No noise problems. Got a really good rate on hotels.com as our trip date neared. Join the Omni Select online to get free wi-fi, complimentary breakfast beverages delivered, newspaper and other extras before your stay. Enjoy and say hi to Barney at the door!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank blockfl
Reviewed 10 July 2012

My husband and I recently stayed for 4 nights at this lovely hotel. Our room was surprisingly spacious and we were tucked away at the end of the hall, which made it ultra quite. The bar was cozy, but on the expensive side. The front desk and doormen were extremely helpful with information about the area. Across the street is a French bakery, La Boulange, where we had breakfast one morning. Make sure you grab some delicious coconut macarons while you are there as the ones we purchased stay fresh for our entire trip.

I would definitely stay at the Omni again if my travels have me in San Fran.

Room Tip: Although our room on the 14 floor did not have a great view, it was away from the noisy street side of the building.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MJlovethebeach
Reviewed 10 July 2012

My Husband and I stayed two night in this past weekend (July 6&7) to celebrate my 10th wedding anniversary. We had stayed in this hotel three times in the past three years. I debated if we should stay somewhere else for this special visit before I booked my hotel. I am so glad I stuck with Omni SF. The staff was extremely friendly, totally up to par for solid 4 star hotel. It was easy in and out to drive to the Hotel. Valet guys were very helpful. By the way, $27/day valet parking w/in&out privilege in Fri&Sat is a good deal. Walking in the hotel, we were greeted with two glasses of Champagne upon arrival. Omni Royal Ambassador Debora Tjandra surprised us with a bottle of Champagne and Strawberry coated classic Chocolate in our room for our special 10th Wedding Anniversary! Thank you so much Debora! Thank you Omni SF! The room was very clean and comfortable. Watching quite a bit of Hotel Impossible lately, I did the thorough check of the bed and bath room like the way Anthony Melchiorri does his inspection. Absolutely NO complain! Bed and Pillow were all very good. Bath room was spotless. I am happy with every single aspect. Location is really good, walking distance to everywhere. Walking distance to have anthony bourdain's SF visit experience (R&G Lounge, Tonga room, north beach, farmer's market etc). Cable car is right outside of door. As Omni select guest for the past several year, I am thrill to see Omni SF always keep to the level it should be. I will go back for sure!

Room Tip: They are very good at fulfilling all requests at Omni SF!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple