Omni San Francisco Hotel
Comfort Inn by the Bay(San Francisco)
US$ 290
US$ 253
US$ 382
US$ 251
  • Bar/Lounge
Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$ 265
US$ 259
US$ 229
US$ 209
  • Restaurant
da Vinci Villa(San Francisco)
US$ 229
US$ 215
Agoda.com
US$ 325
US$ 302
  • Room Service
Taj Campton Place(San Francisco)
US$ 384
US$ 321
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn San Francisco Golden Gateway(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$ 240
US$ 218
5,686 results
All reviewsthe financial districtselect guestcookies and milkcalifornia streetunion squareferry buildinggreat hotelloyalty programcable carroom serviceturn down servicewithin walking distancefront desk staffeach morningvalet parkingfisherman's wharffree internet
Reviewed 12 April 2012

The Omni was a great choice and we relied heavily on the reviews posted here on tripadvisor in making the decision to stay at this hotel. I would echo many of the prior reviews, staff was superb, location was excellent, view not so good from 4th floor...but who stays in the room anyway! California St Cable car right out the front door, which easlily connected to the Powell-Hyde line which drops you directly at Fishermans' Wharf. At the Wharf you can easily grab the F Line trolley and ride from the Wharf all the way to Castro area. The Ferry building is within a few blocks..very easy walk from the Omni. Two block walk drops you in the thick of Chinatown. Highly recommend!!

Stayed four nights from April 4-8, 2012

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sfallsguy
Reviewed 12 April 2012

We were very pleased to stay in this hotel on past weekend.
It is centrally located, facing financial district and backing to China town.
So we enjoyed walking around, hopped on cable car to go to other areas.
All of hotel staff were very nice. Vallet parking was a quite high, but I think that is what everyone else charge in the area. I want to give them 5 in rating. The reason of it is our car key was lost.
They first had a hard time to locate the car (took a while), then realized a key is missing. We eneded up spending the whole day in SF instead of leaving to Napa ealier on that day, but it turned out OK. When we came back to stay 1 night after stayed in Napa, they gave us rooms in higher level and free breakfact bouchers to appologize for the trouble. We liked the hotel and we will come back to stay for next time in SF.

Reviewed 11 April 2012

Wow, this hotel is great -- elegant, charming, comfortable, clean, and well-situated. When you layer the genuinely caring and friendly staff on top of this, you get an incredible experience.

My great experience started with the front doorman who advised me where to get the lowest parking rate for my 3-night stay. The front desk team was upbeat and helpful, the housekeeping & room service prompt, and the restaurant staff very courteous.

The room was really clean, comfortable, spacious, and quiet. Great mattress. The bathroom was also spacious with a deep tub and high shower faucet. Typical me, I forgot my toothbrush, but was provided with complimentary brush and toothpaste in an instant.

I liked the fact that Union Square was very close and the Ferry Building was within short walking distance.

I've stayed at several high-end hotels in San Francisco and this is now my favorite.

Room Tip: I had a corner room on the top floor that didn't overlook California Street. I'm sure that was one reason it was so quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Harmser
Reviewed 11 April 2012

We decided to visit our daughter for her college Spring break instead of flying her back home to NY. We booked the Omni for three nights. We were welcomed with warm smiles and cordial, pleasant greetings throughout our stay. Our room did not have a thing out of place and all amenities met our expectations. Our first day was rain from morning to night. We took the China town walking tour, then did our own exploration. The hotel provided umbrellas that day for all guests. The hotel is centrally located for walking to many of the sightseeing highlights. If walking is not to your liking, the public transportation is nearby which I must admit we used at the end of the day. Having traveled throughout Europe, USA, Mexico, Latin America, and Mexico, this was one of our best hotel visits. Our ages, 67, 52, &20.

1  Thank Muki59
Reviewed 10 April 2012

We returned to the Omni again for a long Easter weekend. The Omni is in a convenient location on the California St. cable car line and getting around is easy. The hotel is comfortable, spotless and up-to-date. My highest regards are for the staff who universally went out of their way to be welcoming and helpful throughout our stay.

2  Thank mpb0344