“Not what I expected”

Ranked #68 of 5,737 Restaurants in San Francisco
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Gott's Roadside is a different kind of burger joint. We serve juicy cheeseburgers with thick chocolate shakes, but our versions of these American classics are made-to-order from top-notch, locally sourced ingredients. Our menu goes beyond the beef to include a renowned Ahi tuna burger, fresh salads and tacos. Try finding those at your average drive-in. Our commitment to local sourcing also extends to the glass: our list of California wines and beers means you can order a cheeseburger with a high-end Napa Valley cabernet, or sip a San Francisco-brewed Anchor Steam alongside your spicy, sweet potato fries.
San Carlos, California
“Not what I expected”
Reviewed 27 May 2012

The caeser salad is the worst caeser I have ever tasted and it is very difficult to screw up a salad.
Fries are pretty good and I dont recommend this resturant to "pickie" kids or adults.

• Visited May 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Providence, Rhode Island
“They still have a very good burger...but...”
Reviewed 26 May 2012

After trying Gott's for the first time last December, I wanted to go back for another. I remember being full last time after the burger and a few fries, so I only went with a bacon cheeseburger and an espresso shake this time. (see photo)
I know food can be expensive in San Francisco, but 16.25 (tax incl.) is a little much for just a burger and a shake. The burger was pretty good, but the shake was lackluster (I should have just gone next door to Starbucks for a Frappuccino). It was an Espresso shake, but tasted like a boring coffee shake with little flavor. The food wasn't bad, but it also was not worth what I paid. I will most likely skip it next time.
Shake was 5.99 and Bacon Cheeseburger was 8.99. It's not like it's a really big burger or anything, either. I was hungry. I wasn't going to protest the prices. ;-)

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Mailgirl
Courbevoie, France
“Awesome hamburgers!”
Reviewed 24 May 2012 via mobile

We took an onion ring and blue cheese hamburger (11$) and a more basic hamburger (8$) and both were really good!! Their size is not very big so the prizes seem a little expensive. Bad point with the service: they lost my order and I had to wait a little bit more. The location of the restaurant is nice, because located in a very popular place.

Amsterdam
“Hands down the best Burgers I've ever had.”
Reviewed 27 April 2012

I visited Gott's twice.
On the first visit I had the Ahi-tuna burger, which was the best tuna I have ever eaten.
On the second visit i had the Wisconsin Sour dough Cheese burger, which was the best burger i have ever had.

• Visited October 2011
NJ
“Great, fresh food”
Reviewed 26 April 2012

We had a great lunch here. My son had Ahi poke tacos which were awesome. I had a spicy chicken sandwich which I came back a second time later to order. My daughter had mini-corn dogs and raw veggie sticks instead of fries, which made me and Mom happy. I highly recommend it.

• Visited April 2012