“Halal Turkish Food”

Tuba Authentic Turkish Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Tuba Authentic Turkish Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #399 of 5,839 Restaurants in San Francisco
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Mission District
Cross street: 22nd
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

This place serves Turkish food. The venue is small, but I've noticed that it's a common thing in SF. Food is extremely delicious, service is excellent and prices are average. The ambiance is nice, very Turkish. We called an hour before we go because we didn't know if we needed any reservation, good that we did, because the place was very busy, looks like a popular place in the area, so call before you move.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

It's a ok palace in mission, nothing great to write about. Expensive for the potion and type of food , will skip the next time .. took ages to serve meal , the place is not air conditioned .. not a fine dining place

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We went here in a recommendation from son and his Turkish girlfriend. Our eyes were bigger than our stomach though! We had two different appetizers; çli Köfte and Sigara Böreği and they were good! Then we had Manti, which wasn't in the menu, PLUS eggplant! I know! Oink, . I felt like I needed to be rolled out after finishing with Turkish coffee and Turkish delight...... except we were delightfully full. It's a small place, so I'd make reservations. We did.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Our love for Tuba never ends!
This place is amazing.. great food, quality with fabulous service. What's not to love?
I've tried most of their appetizers here and my favorites are haydari ( which is the yogurt with dill)
Icli kofta (on the hot mezzas) and their signature mezza( it's a mix of crushed walnuts,
As for the entrees, we usually get the Adana kebab. It's spicy but very tasty.
Their lamb shank is also wonderful. It comes with 4 large pieces of lamb shank, side rice, veggies, yogurt and pickles. These are the same sides for the Adana kabab.
They bring their home made bread as well along with a bit of butter, olive oil and feta cheese. It's so good!
They have highlighted their gluten free items on their menu. ( that's an added bonus for us)

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I have eaten at Tuba three times this past spring, and never been disappointed. The staff are friendly and always accommodating, and many are the owners' family. The food is wonderful, fresh and properly nuanced with real Turkish seasoning. The bread is authentic Turkish bread. I have spent a lot of time over many years in Turkey. Tuba's food is the real deal. I cannot wait to return.