“$5 entry to a fun maze on pier 39”

Magowan's Infinite Mirror Maze
Ranked #11 of 58 Fun & Games in San Francisco
More attraction details
Owner description: Pier 39's newest attraction
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Many of the attractions on pier 39 are over priced and touristy, but this one is well worth the $5. You get completely lost in the mirror images.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Kids enjoyed it more than me. It's not the largest maze I've been to and we finished it very quickly.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

My husband and I stumbled upon this attraction when we were walking around the area. It would freak me out to do alone, but since we were together I agreed to give it a try. It''s a reasonable price ($5) and is kept up well (mirrors are pretty clean since you must wear gloves inside). The colorful lights and music add to the fun. It was a cool stop along the way.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

For $5 you get to rummage around a mirror maze, with music, colorful lights, and other confused people. It's not mind blowing, but was cute fun. For the price, it's definitely worth it. We spent half the time playing in the mirrors, with minimal effort into finding our way out.

1  Thank K_Blessed
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

This is a cool/fun thing to do with kids and even grown ups! It was $5 to do it and I thought that's not bad. We got in and it was a lot of fun but it wasn't that long of a maze. I wish the price was a little bit lower but oh well!