“Great place to stay”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
gerty2010
Melbourne, Australia
“Still waiting for a refund”
Reviewed 31 May 2011 for a stay in March 2011
people found this review helpful

I booked this hotel in March 2011 for a four night stay in early July. In April, I had to cancel. It is now 31 May and I am yet to receive my refund. The conditions are that you must give at least 30 days notice. Well, I gave 80 days notice, I have emailed the apartment manager several times and am still waiting to hear back about when I will get my refund. This is very disappointing. They are quick to take your money, but getting your money back is proving impossible.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Australia
Reviewed 31 May 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Your age range 45-54
Molli R
Delray Beach, Florida
“Amazing location with a beautiful view.”
Reviewed 19 May 2011 for a stay in October 2010

The location for this place was really amazing. We felt like locals because we were in a nice quiet neighborhood, but close to all the touristy things. Be prepared to get a good workout though. We didn't have a car, so we walked everywhere, and this place was at the top of a very steep hill. The place itself was pretty clean and roomy enough for us to spread out. We really enjoyed the full size fridge so we could bring home left overs and keep all our drinks cold. The only downside was that the bed was not the most comfortable, and because the rental was located in the basement of a house, we could hear the people living upstairs walking around early in the morning. At least it got us up so we could start our day early.

Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
CT
Reviewed 3 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Your age range 35-44
OH
Reviewed 3 May 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing