“Beautifully done..”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$ 25.00*
and up
The Walt Disney Family Museum Admission in San...
Ranked #23 of 731 things to do in San Francisco
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

As a Walt Disney World Cast Member I had high expectations for this - and it exceeded them, and then some! Truly an amazing facility with captivating exhibits. I felt at home while on a business trip. Although I already knew the “story” of Disney, I found myself pulled into the exhibits wanting to learn more! It was easy to get to with street parking out front. I went on a weekday, so it was slower - I’m sure it fills up on the weekend. They also have a special space for rotating exhibits in another building - be sure to check it out!

All reviews
"huge disney"
in 42 reviews
"early life"
in 39 reviews
"snow white and the seven dwarfs"
in 28 reviews
in 108 reviews
"on display"
in 68 reviews

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Great for all ages, especially those that grew uo with the wonderful world of Disney, or those that want to know more. The exhibits are arranged chronologically with the basement having visiting exhibits - usually featuring Disney artists. Planning model of the first Disneyland is worth the visit as well as the influences of trains, artwork, travel, WWI, on Disney as he matured. Good coffee shop for a snack.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I was raised in a family that went to Disneyland almost every year of my childhood so I assumed I knew almost eveything about Disney. I found the museum very educational and informative for not only my teenage kids but myself as well. It was interesting learning about the early years of Walt, his wife nd brother. I highly recommend you taing the time to go and visit this attraction while in San Fran, well worth the stop.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

An out of the way museum dedicated to the life and innovation of Walt Disney and family. Great for Disney lovers and history buffs!! The museum covers Walt’s life from teenage years to his passing and all the magic in between. There is also a theater to watch a full length featured Disney movie. Café and gift shop inside. Tickets were $25 per adult.