“Seriously delicious ”

Ranked #689 of 6,030 Restaurants in San Francisco
Neighbourhood: SoMa
Neighbourhood: SoMa
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

These dumplings were worth the Uber to the soma neighborhood. I especially loved the BBQ pork buns, the gyoza and the green tea milk buns. I would recommend this to anyone because the service was fast and everything we got was delicious.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Absolutely the best dim sum we have ever had. For starters, service was incredible, and fast. Many tasty options of tea and both local and imported beer selections. On to the dumplings! We ordered a few varieties, all were fantastic: pork gyoza, char siu bao, shrimp and cilantro har gow all made for a memorable lunch. MUST try the green tea and milk buns, they were worth the 6 hour flight from the east coast on their own!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

The food was absolutely amazing. The group ate and ate and ate until we thought we couldn’t eat anymore and then we still opted for the “Three Sum” dessert.

All are good but the shrimp toast and the buns are extra special. It’s a must stop in SFO.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

I went here for a luncheon and I totally enjoyed the food. The dumplings were tasty and fresh. I also loved the Lotus chips and potstickers. Definitely will be coming back.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

This restaurant truly was incredible from the food to the service. My two friends and I shared two types of soup dumplings and a veggie dumpling. For dessert we had the green tea and milk dumplings. I wish I lived nearby! The wait staff were attentive without being over bearing.