We stayed 5 nites & loved every minute. The room was super clean, quiet (ask for back of the facility), comfortable and so convenient to neighborhood eateries and shops. Never had to drive or cab it to dinner. Many different selections and all reasonably priced. Small mom pop places. The staff was very helpful, cheerful and knowledgeable. The breakfast is small selection, but there are at least 5 breakfast, cafes within a block walk. Parking was not a problem. We knew from other postings that it was tight, so we booked a small car there were 2 of us. We felt safe and secure. Will only stay here in the future. Wonderful price, free parking, and the convenience can not be beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Described by guests as "the ideal place to stay in San Francisco," Castle Inn offers beautiful rooms, a fantastic location, and wonderful, friendly service. With FREE PARKING, FREE wireless internet access, in-room coffee, cable TV with HBO, hairdryers, iron/boards, mini-fridge/freezers, microwaves, a/c, and mini-breakfast, you have all of the comforts of home. Perfectly situated for your SF visit, we are within walking distance to Fisherman?s Wharf, Chinatown, Cable Cars, Crookedest Street, and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Castle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Hotel San Francisco
- Castle Motel San Francisco
- Castle Inn San Francisco