Columbus Motor Inn
US$ 191
US$ 155
MysticHotel.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Rex San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$ 251
US$ 170
  • Restaurant
Hilton Parc 55 San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$ 244
US$ 209
  • Bar/Lounge
InterContinental San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$ 203
  • Restaurant
Courtyard by Marriott San Francisco Downtown(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$ 288
US$ 262
US$ 323
US$ 307
  • Room Service
Kimpton Buchanan(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$ 260
  • Fitness centre
US$ 512
Hotelpower.com
1,289 results
All reviewsfree parkingpat's cafecoit towerfisherman's wharfcable cargreat locationlombard streetwithin walking distancebus stop rightsmall balconyfew blocksalcatraz ferrywashington squarelarge flat screen tvthird floorqueen bedwould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 May 2012

When you drive into the FREE parking garage, you'll notice how clean the floor is. No cigarette butts or candy wrappers, no smell of oil or urine. the floor shines. I took this as a very good sign... and it was. The front desk staff was friendly. And, even though the furniture in the room is a bit dated, it was clean. It didn't smell of pinesol or cleanser, just that smell that tells you the place is cleaned regularly. The beds were comfortable and the new large TV was a nice suprise as were the coffee maker, hair dryer and in-room safe The view from our room was great! The transamerica building and a beautifully little landscaped area that I think only the rooms facing it could see. Muni bus stop right outside made it an easy trip to the ballpark. We couldn't have been happier and will stay there again whenever we are in the city.

4  Thank sierrafoothillsgal
Reviewed 29 April 2012

We've stayed 3 nights in this hotel. The location is perfect. Columbus avenue has a plenty of excellent restaurants in 10-15min walking. Pier 33 to Alcatraz island, Lombard street and Fisherman`s wharf are also located in a walking distance. In the hotel's corner there is a bike rental, really convenient to ride around San Francisco bay. About our room, it was clean, spacious, with excellent wi-fi connection and a balcony. The furniture was a little bit dated but comfy. There is no breakfast, but there are nice choices close to the hotel. But the best is the free parking! We left our car parked during our stay and used bikes and the cable cars for transportation. We've heard that some hotels in San Francisco is charging up to $40 for a daily parking. We've definitely stay again.

3  Thank demayumi
Reviewed 25 April 2012

This is a gem in an expensive city. The hotel is located within walking distance to the wharf and mass transit. We got the two room suite. It was very clean and they provided free parking. Warning to those that require plush accommodations – this place is not for you. It is clean, safe, and comfortable.

My ONLY issue during my stay was that the wireless internet did not work. I called the front desk and they provided me with a tech number to call. The tech folks told me there was a “bad connection” and they would send a tech out tomorrow to fix the problem. The wireless internet remained not working during my two night stay. They do offer fast wired internet but there was no connection in my room.

I travel a lot and I also take courses online so the internet is very important to me. I would have chosen another hotel and paid double if I knew the issues I was going to have.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Angie S
Reviewed 24 April 2012

I read all the reviews for hotels in San Francisco between $90 - $140 a night. I wanted a central location with parking. I have to say that this hotel met all our expectations. The rooms and service was exceptional for $95 a night! The only issue I could see is that there is a dance club right next door. We stayed from Monday through Thursday, so there was no activity. But, I could see that weekends might be an issue. This is walking distance of the Wharf, cable cars, China town, etc. The hotel was well maintained and clean. We stayed in a room with double/double longs, I was a bit concerned, but the beds were fine. We had trouble one night with the tv reception and the staff responded within minutes. This is definitely a gem.

Room Tip: You should book early to request a room with two queen beds. We did not face Columbus street as there were reviews recommending a back street accomodation for quieter sleeping. We also requested a 3rd floor room. We paid for a fridge. It was small, but accomodated what we needed.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank gorgecat
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Everything was wonderful; the room large & bright, location, and price. Easy walk to Fisherman's Wharf & end of Cable Car line; friendly, helpful staff. Only negative was they wanted $5.00 to print out 2 boarding passes; $2.00 would be OK; $5.00 is exorbitant.

1  Thank DeenSue