Columbus Motor Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf(San Francisco)
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness centre
Suites at Fisherman's Wharf(San Francisco)
1,288 results
All reviewsfree parkingpat's cafecoit towerfisherman's wharfcable cargreat locationlombard streetwithin walking distancebus stop rightsmall balconyfew blocksalcatraz ferrywashington squarelarge flat screen tvthird floorqueen bedwould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 April 2012

We were looking for somewhere to stay for one night before taking off on our road trip and this hotel was perfect. Free parking, with big enough spaces for our SUV, well located within walking distance to Fisherman's Wharf and the rooms were spacious and very clean. I had asked for quiet rooms and this had been taken into account. Only downside was the soundproofing as we could hear doors banging early the next morning in the corridor, but I think everywhere is pretty much the same. Service was very good, both the evening and morning staff were welcoming and pleasant, giving us suggestions of where to eat. The next morning, the man on duty (Joe I think) even printed out my itinerary from his computer as I had forgotten it. Would definitely recommend as a good stopover hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank britinfranceToulouse
Reviewed 19 April 2012

You can't beat the location, a few blocks from everything, or access to everything. It's a basic motel, our room was clean and the staff were cordial. We had no problem with the wifi at all,and it wasn't slow. We also had no problems with musty smells,faulty toilets or noise from Columbus Ave.
Our stay was enjoyable from start to finish.I can't find a single thing to complain about, as I understood that this was a motel, not a hotel, at the time I booked it. We will definitely stay here on our next trip.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Trxzee
Reviewed 18 April 2012

This is a nice hotel at a great location, about 20 minute walking to union square. Parking is included, which is great for SF. Internet access is also included. No breakfast, but enough places around to get it. Price is very reasonable, which makes it a great value!
Service was the weakest part. Not bad, but quite indifferent. Would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Shurik
Reviewed 16 April 2012

CMI is in a perfect location, close to everything you want to visit; the place is quiet and clean and the prices are delightful - not cheap and not expensive: very affordable. We had a suite (2 bdrooms) for the 5 of us and we loved it. Nice restaurants to walk to.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Judith I
Reviewed 14 April 2012

Look, don't get me wrong, this place IS cheap, and the parking is free, and yes, the staff is friendly enough. However, let's be honest, overall we are talking about a 1-2 star hotel in most cities. Our recent stay was enough for me: dated, somewhat musty (see: funky smell), although fairly clean. The bed was comfortable, but it was not easy on my back. Our toilet was literally unhinged from the wall and would fall forward when you sat on it (Staff fixed it quickly though). The wifi speed rendered it essentially un-usable. The noise from Columbus is really loud. I know this is not the problem of the hotel, but it is an issue for me. If you are on a budget, I certainly recommend this hotel. But, next time I am going to spend a little more.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family