Wyndham Canterbury at San Francisco
  • Beachfront
Hotel Mayflower(San Francisco)
Andrews Hotel(San Francisco)
  • Breakfast included
The Fitzgerald Hotel(San Francisco)
Taylor Hotel(San Francisco)
Commodore Hotel(San Francisco)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
The Dakota Hotel(San Francisco)
Petite Auberge(San Francisco)
Post Hotel(San Francisco)
View Hotel
White Swan Inn(San Francisco)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstime sharepresidential suitetimeshare presentationfull kitchenone bedroom unitfree breakfasttimeshare propertytimeshare saleswasher and dryerliving roomwelcome packunion squareconcierge desksmall kitchenettepull out couchpublic transportationsutter st
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 March 2012

This is a very delightful timeshare hotel. We have stayed here several times in the last couple of years. We are Wyndham timeshare owners and love trading to this hotel. No matter what time of year we have gone there, our experiences have always been excellent. We highly recommend this hotel/timeshare!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2012

We stayed four nights with friends at the hotel. We had a presidential suite. It was roomy and well appointed. The staff has to be one of the best I have ever been around. All with smiles on their faces and asking if they can help in any way!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 March 2012

I did a trade job for someone who is a Wyndham timeshare owner and got a night for my wife and I to celebrate her birthday. There is not one single bad thing I can say about this place. The staff was the nicest I've ever encountered. The rooms were spotless and the whole place was remodeled a few years ago. We had a room towards the back of the building and never heard a single noise from outside our room. Check-in is at 4 pm which seems too late but they told us we could come by early and drop off our suit cases and they would call us when a room was ready. Well, we rolled in at 11:30 am and within 5 min. we were in our room! We also got a late check-out of 11 am. We got a phone call a couple a hours later inviting us to a tour/seminar for their timeshare. We politely declined and that was the end of that. There is lemon water in the lobby and several types of coffee in the morning. Also a newspaper at my door step on Sunday morning. We paid $21 for parking (24hrs) 1 block uphill/ same side of street. There is a younger crowd night club across the street and a couple more down the street. I scored major points with my wife on this one. Thank you Wyndham/Canterbury staff! Kevin from Chico, California

Room Tip: We had a room at the back of the building on the eighth floor/ right side of the building. It was extremely quiet and had a decent view of tall buildings.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Just stayed there last week. Lovely hotel, lovely room, lovely lovely lovely. Great location. Last minute, I decided to fly, not drive....and lucky for me, i was chauferred around for 4 of my 5 days for 3 different friends....but even without a car, the location is great. Public transportation in SF is great, and there are taxies. With a car you acn get to Muir woods, Sausalito, Golden Gate park, beach restaurants, the marina area....I can't wait to stay there again!

Room Tip: Go for the back, street noice can be annoying.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 February 2012

If your a Wyndham owner, don't waste your points. Pay for one of the main hotels instead. The concierge practically followed us into the elevator trying to get us to go on a tour. We were even called by them at 9 p.m. We will never go back to that hotel. Oh, and we were told they only have one 2-bedroom delude.

• Stayed: February 2012