Mark Hopkins in a beautiful historic hotel. The top of the mark is such a special touch with a beautiful view. Very convenient to take cable cars to fishermans wharf, union square, and shopping downtown. We took the Alcatraz trip but book your tickets early.
A few notes the hotel has very limited food and beverage so bring a few waters and snacks if you are traveling with kids. Not really a kid friendly hotel. Elevators in need of renovating and very slow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HISTORIC GRANDEUR ON THE CREST OF NOB HILL As splendid now as when it opened to great fanfare in 1926, InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco is one of the city’s finest hotels with a long legacy of service excellence. Located at the crossing of three cable car lines, the venerable landmark is minutes from Union Square, Chinatown, and the Financial District. Fisherman’s Wharf and the Golden Gate Bridge are short drives away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Intercontinental San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental