For $100+ bucks you get two double beds in motel style on Market a few blocks from Castro. Best value for your money. Go down the street to Holiday Inn and pay almost $200/night for same room. Geared towards gay male traveler. Gated stairs has cut cruising traffic but Market Street is right out the front entrance. Friendly staff, decent room. Great location and value for the $$$.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Castro, Beck's Motor Lodge is surrounded by charming tree lined streets, unique restaurants and lively nightlife. We have a private sundeck where you will enjoy lovely views of the city. Public transportation via the historic streetcar is available outside your door. Whether you're on a business trip or relaxing vacation, straight or LGBTQ, Beck's Motor Lodge welcomes you to San Francisco. Our revitalizing guestrooms, helpful staff and unrivaled locale create a vibrant hub for all visitors looking for adventure in a diverse, dynamic city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Beck's Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beck`s Motor Hotel San Francisco
- Becks Motel San Francisco
- Becks Hotel San Francisco
- Becks Motor Lodge San Francisco