Ways to Experience Golden Gate Bridge
from US$ 105.00
from US$ 39.00
from US$ 106.00
29,795 results
All reviews golden gate vista point walk or bike north side iconic landmark both sides hired bikes marin headlands fort point bucket list hop on hop off bus sunny day take pictures fisherman's wharf fog sausalito toll
Reviewed yesterday

You can either walk or rent a bicycle to get to and over the bridge. We walked along the parks near Golden Gate and across the bridge. Beautiful views and a nice walk.

Reviewed yesterday

As beautiful and majestic as ever, the Golden Gate Bridge never disappoint, got underneath the bridge at the last exit before crossing and captured a magnificent sight, we were lucky that the weather was so good.

Reviewed yesterday

If there is one place symbolic with one's visit to SF, it is the Golden Gate Bridge. The place sprawls with tourists, no matter the time of the day or the time of the year. Don't forget to take the Presidio free shuttle tour which starts from right across the visitor centre and takes around the vast Presidio real estate. Also try eating at the cafes inside the Presidio. Though a little expensive, they serve better food than the cafes right at the visitor centre. Food options for vegetarians are pretty limited. Place is well connected with the bart as there is a bus service almost every 10 minutes that takes to bart station in just $2.75.

Reviewed yesterday

Recommend driving in both directions and taking the walk. On a clear day the view is spectacular: Alcatraz to the east, the city to the southeast, the Pacific Ocean to the west, and Angel Island to the North East, etc.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We did a tour which covered underneath the bridge with a attraction centre then a drive over and back on the bridge. It is a cold place always we went in the middle of summer and it was 16 degrees. The bridge is awesome and the centre has a lot of detail about the bridge from planning to nowday (traffic numbers etc). We enjoyed it and the cost was 50usd pp.
A must to see.

Thank R.A. S
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

What The statue of Liberty to New York is what the Golden Gate is to San Francisco. Simple as that. From Embarcadero area, it can barely seen especially on foggy days. One may even mistakenly thought Bay Bridge as the Golden Bridge. As we lived in Alameda and commuted via Bart, we disembarked on the Union Square area in Powell and that is where we began looking for a Muni bus going to the Golden Gate. I forgot the bus number, I think it is no.76 but I am not sure.

Upon boarding, I had a lengthy inquiry with the driver about our destination, and the driver reminded me to prompt a stop request BEFORE crossing the bridge otherwise I will embark on the other end ( which is not our destination) , some thing a first time tourist did not immediately grasp ( how do I know if its the last stop before crossing). A nice senior gentleman seated next to me may have overheard our conversation and told me that he will tell me when to disembark before the bridge crossing. My map on the iphone also helped plotting my location and was really glad that the place to take a good Golden Gate location is a Golden Gate tourism center complete with official souvenir shops, rest rooms, return trip bus stations, taxi, some place to grab food, and vantage point photo area.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We got a bus tour over the bridge to Sausalito and back to the city. The views of the bridge are great on both sides but if anything are better from the San Fran side looking over the bay. It’s a definite bucket list one and so glad to have seen it in the flesh. The open top bus over was very chilly so make sure to have lots of layers even in high summer.

Reviewed yesterday

Just amazing a must go, walk all the bridge and went to vista point (took like 20 mins to cross it), the view on vista point is just breathless.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

This was our first time crossing the bridge. We decided to rent bikes down by the Ferry Terminal and ride over. Took about 10-15 minutes to ride over the full bridge. Great views and stunning architectural design. Before you head over you can take some great pics down by Fort Point. On the north side there are a couple of overlooks and Vista Point to get some awesome pics.

Reviewed 2 days ago

A must see when visiting San Fransisco! An iconic bridge with so much history. It was amazing being able to drive over the bridge and stop at the viewpoints and take photos. All of the family loved it and it is one of these things that we may never do again in our lifetime. Would definitely recommend! If you have the time I would walk over it or cycle, there are loads of places hire bikes to do this.