“Fried Chicken - that's all we have to say about that”

Brick and Beam - Hyatt At Fishermans Wharf
Ranked #986 of 5,982 Restaurants in San Francisco
Neighbourhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Neighbourhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great atmosphere with amazing food! The fried chicken is the best my hubby had ever experienced. This is a fun establishment just off N Point Street and is near to gift shops.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We had been up very early traveling and needed a little more time before getting the kids to bed. We were staying close by and decided to give this a try. Upon arriving we were able to have a table cleared and seated relatively promptly. While being seated I had to ask for the table be cleaned again and the chairs wiped off. There was visible food on my chair which was not very appealing. I had to ask for an additional chair to seat our party of seven adequately. Our party was four adults and three small children all 12 or under. When the drink order was taken we ordered three waters for the table in addition to our drink order. The drink order came out and immediately the food came out. We had no plates, no additional napkins, and still waiting on the water. I eventually had to go to the food pickup area to ask for dishes and again for three waters. We never saw the waiter again except when dinner was over. I had to get up and help ourselves to additional napkins because our waiter was nowhere to be seen. Anyone can attest nachos and wings don't fare well with kids and three napkins. I was willing to let the water order go until one of the girls asked for some water. We again had to ask for water at the food station and after 5 minutes with all the food gone and ready to pay the bill we got water. I then even had to wave down the waiter to get his attention so I could pay and leave. When I got the bill I was shell shocked. To pay $12.50 for an oversized party, $12 as a service charge and receive that kind of poor service was ridiculous. And that's on top of tax. The extra fees were 30 percent of the bill. I don't mind paying for services but when it's that poor there is no way I would recommend this restaurant. I have written many reviews and unfortunately this I have to rate as the worst service ever while traveling on vacation.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The service is terrific, friendly and quick, and the waiters and waitresses work with you to satisfy your dietary constraints. Food was very tasty the first night and portions are better than many restaurants. The second night the food was a bit over cooked and therefore dry. The atmosphere is fun filled and lively. The restaurant is also convenient to Fisherman’s Wharf. I believe it’s worth a try.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

We (tourists in town for the weekend) popped in for a quick bite and a drink before checking out the Fisherman's Wharf area. The immediate area seemed to be lacking pub-style eateries like this so I was happy to find it. Food was very good and we appreciated the service. I mean, we ate chicken wings and a pizza so I'm not holding it to an exceptionally high standard, but I think it's worth 4 stars out of 5. It certainly beats the Denny's around the corner!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I ordered the plain pepperoni pizza. For the price I received a small pizza that literally could have been made at home with a chef boarded kit. My wife got a chicken sandwich which was ok.
One in my party got the rigatoni, which had onions that aren't listed on the menu.

Simply, there are so many better options in san fran. Beer prices are fair an our waiter was nice. So good atmosphere but strongly recommend you skip the food.