We spend a wonderful weekend at the Bluenose Inn from the warm welcome at the registration desk to the comfortable rooms it was memorable experience.The hotel is on a hill and our room was on the fourth floor with a balcony, the view was incredible.The room was large beautiful and with all the amenities you would want. Two pools one outside and a beautiful inside pool sauna and hot tub.A great room to relax and reed during the day with a piano player in the evening all in all and Grand Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bluenose Inn is a AAA rated hotel, an elegant immaculate treasure featuring breathtaking views of Frenchman Bay. Set atop a magnificent granite-terraced hillside, the hotel is one of the most beautiful spots on the Atlantic. 97 Classically appointed rooms located in our two buildings. Dining in The Looking Glass with panoramic views, cocktails in the magnificent Great Room, heated indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub,steam room, spa & complete fitness center and wi-fi throughout the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar Harbor Hotel - Bluenose Bar Harbor
- Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel Maine