We stayed in the lefffingwell room for 5 nights in late May and our experience could not have been better. We were very pleased with all the amenities (bottles of water, soda, snacks, morning paper, great movie selection, afternoon tea, gps's, kindles...) our room was on 1st floor with a king bed and private porch. It is at an ideal spot in the house tucked away in the back part (its far away from kitchen noise and guest check-in but close to the wine fridge, snacks, movies & also close to the backdoor with assigned parking space. The room had a electric fireplace, extremely comfy bed, average sized flat-screen tv and a big covered porch with great rocking chairs. bathroom was spacious with double sinks. I would highly recommend this room even though it's more pricey. the staff was wonderful, full of great advice on places to go, things to do and where to eat. Our favorite place was the side street cafe. The Inn has a great location, about a 5 min walk to all the restaurants, shops and harbor. We will definitely be going back here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic Bar Harbor Bed and Breakfast is perfectly located only a short stroll from Main Street and only a mile from Acadia National Park. Features 15 spacious guest rooms, all with private bathrooms, luxurious linens, air conditioning, flat-panel TV/DVD and wireless internet access. Many rooms feature gas fireplaces, spa tubs and private porches. Full breakfast served each morning; also Afternoon Tea with freshly baked goods. Reserved parking; smoke-free and pet-free. Open May to October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Primrose Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Primrose Hotel Bar Harbor
- Primrose Inn Bar Harbor, Maine