Stayed two nights at the end of August on our self drive tour of New England and this motel was definitely one of the best we stayed in. Quiet location but within easy reach of the town on the free shuttle bus that runs every 30 mins in the day and every 15 mins in the evening. The grab and go breakfast was brilliant and other hotels would do well to copy. Even a passing hurricaine (Irene) did not spoil our stay as the people in charge made sure we were OK. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Highbrook Motel rests on a 3 acre hillside, 1 mile from Downtown Bar Harbor. We are 1 mile from Acadia National Park. You can catch a free seasonal shuttle to town from the motel between 7am-10pm. All rooms are smoke-free and feature A/C, coffee makers, and Wi-Fi. All rooms have refrigerators and we offer complimentary coffee and tea all day. Our "Grab & Go" continental breakfast is also available each morning from 7am-10am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Highbrook Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highbrook Hotel Bar Harbor
- Highbrook Motel Bar Harbor, Maine