Being there in the off-season, we relied on the advice of the innkeepers for local eateries. Most were within easy walking distance. They also were a great help in planning our hikes in Acadia National Park - and lent us a sturdy hiking map.
The inn itself is comfy, with the feel of a nice B&B, without the second 'B'. But breakfast at Jordan's is just down the street, and it's yum-tastic :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Colonial-style inn within minute's walk to Bar Harbor's waterfront, restaurants, shops, and bike and kayak rentals. One mile to Acadia National Park, Cadillac Mountain, and Kebo Valley Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Quimby House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quimby House Hotel Bar Harbor
- Quimby Hotel Bar Harbor
- Quimby Bar Harbor
- Quimby House Inn Bar Harbor, Maine