Review Highlights
Beautiful

Beautiful place to sit and watch the waves and enjoy creation! Clean and well kept! Close to lots... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Kayla N
Lovely Tour

I came to Maine after years of planning and was fortunate to end up on Ellen’s tour! It was an... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
MMBfromCa
Sonoma, California
via mobile

All reviews private tour safe driver cruise ship great tour cadillac mountain great photos booked this tour thunder hole woody van acadia bangor
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Woody is a great guide with a wealth of knowledge of the Bar Harbor area. He is a real gentleman. He even brought water and snacks for us. Thank you Woody!

barharborwoody, Owner at Bar Harbor Coastal Cab & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

My pleasure!!

Thank you for taking the time to write this post! Many thanks also for being a part of making 2017 an incredible season for Acadia National Park adventures for me!

The best to you and yours in 2018 and beyond! (Sort of my "catch phrase" for now.)

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

While stopping in Bar Harbor on a Celebrity cruise we had an amazing time with this tour company and its owner, Woody! His passion for his town and the depth of his knowledge came shining through. We took a three hour private tour for $240 and it was worth every penny for my husband, teen son and me. We thought it would be much nicer to have a private tour and we were right. Woody told us all about the history as we visited many places on our ride- homes, Arcadia National Park, Jordan Pond, Cadillac Mountain, local companies and so much more! He stopped in several spots. He left us time to explore a little on our own with a walk on the beach. He took many photos fur us. You name it- he made it a special day in BarHarbor we will long remember. I chose this company because of the Trip Advisor reviews and it even exceeded my expectations. Woody was nice enough to end our tour in town driving us by several restaurants as he knew we were hungry for lunch. He gave a great recommendation of a place his wife likes and we loved it too ( Side Street Cafe). Speaking of food- Woody offered us free water and snacks as well. What an awesome day on our first trip to BarHarbor. Book with this company and Woody will take good care of you for sure! Great guy and his friendly hospitality represents this quaint town so well!

barharborwoody, Owner at Bar Harbor Coastal Cab & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

You were on the Celebrity Summit on a morning excursion! Fun folks!! Seems like yesterday when it has almost been a year! Time sure does fly up here in Bah Hahbah!!

Your spectacular review of my services is tremendously appreciated! I think your post is better than anything I ever tried to explain on my own website. I hope many many folks get to read it!!

Wishing the "M's" the best in 2018 & beyond!

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Woody was so great. We had such a good time with him. He is chock full of knowledge about the area and his love of the area brightened our day. It was kind of gloomy and foggy and we still had a good time. He even called us later in the day to take us back up Cadillac so we could get a better view. I would highly recommend his tour just to be around someone so genuine and fun!!

Thank you so much for your kind review! Forgive me for taking this long to respond.

In over 6 seasons of leading Tours of Acadia National Park and Bar Harbor, only a handful of times have I had the unique opportunity, and pleasure, to pick up the same guests I've already had an excursion earlier that day, to have another go with them at ascending Cadillac once the weather improved. Most folks disappear back to their hotel room or cruise ship.

I remember the Tour well and thanks for taking the time to leave this post for others to see.

Wishing you the very best in 2018 and beyond!!

Cheers,

Reviewed 28 November 2016

Woody was very friendly and had so many facts about Acadia National Park! He really tried his best to give us a really great trip even though we came off-season! Woody drove us all the way up to Cadillac Mountain, around to Thunderhole and Sandbeach etc. as well. Highly recommend his tour!

barharborwoody, Owner at Bar Harbor Coastal Cab & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

I want to Thank You for writing this nice post so long ago! This time of year affords me a little time to think back to past excursions around Bar Harbor and throughout Acadia National Park. I like to read and answer reviews when ever I get these moments. Last year I never seemed to get enough time to give yours the attention it so deserved! So, Thank You, now!

I think your review helped folks decide to take more outings on the off season months. I've had more people wanting to do these trips each and every year!

Best to you in 2018 and beyond! (This is my new catch phrase for a while)

Cheers,

Reviewed 29 October 2016

We hired Woody for a Tour of Arcadia NP and Bar Harbor early October. From my first email communication through to the completion of our Tour I found Woody to be very flexible and an excellent guide. There were 6 of us on the tour and the car was excellent and comfortable. Woody planned our tour to fit our tight schedule (we only had 3 hours) but he fitted so much in and in such a way we really feel that we saw it all. We did the Arcadia Loop, went to a small village outside the Park, saw all the sights we wanted to see in the park including up the mountain and still had time to see Bar harbor as well. Also a lot cheaper than a similar tour being offered by the ship and with a lot fewer people. Would most definitely recommend Woody.
Would

G'day Wayne, you are the Cool One! Hope you Cool Ones from Down Under are still touring somewhere fun! I know that it has been much too long, however, I just want to let you know that your review was happily received and enjoyed by me! (October 7th, 2016 Tour of Acadia National Park & Bar Harbor!! Thanks for touring with me!)

I'm sure that your review has also been for helpful for readers out here on the web. Please look me up if you ever make such a long journey to this side of the planet again!

Best to you in 2018 & beyond!!

Many Thanks & Warm Regards,