The view of Frenchman's Bay was great, it was fun to watch the large cruise liners come and go, plus enjoyed a wonderful moon rising several nights as well as great sunrises.
We especially enjoyed the oversized rooms and the fact that there were washing machines and dryers available for the guests since we stayed a little over a week.
Only complaint: It would be nice if they would put microwaves in the rooms or have them available on request. There was a small refrigerator that we appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the premiere locations in the area. Only a minute from downtown Bar Harbor, and Acadia National Park. Superb dining: Enjoy the famous, eight sided, glass walled, Looking Glass Restaurant, and enjoy the spectacular panorama that only the Wonder View’s unique location can provide. Comfortable rooms: Most balconies offer views of Frenchman’s Bay and the surrounding islands. Step out to our pool or stroll our beautifully manicured grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wonder View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wonder View Hotel Bar Harbor
- Wonder View Inn And Suites
- Wonder View Inn Bar Harbor, Maine