“Wish I lived closer”

Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 26 April 2012

Visited Bar Harbor with my dad last summer and we were lucky to come across this place. We went back multiple times. Great food, very friendly staff. If I ever make it back to Bar Harbor I will be sure to visit again.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Side Street cafe

Reviewed 21 April 2012

This place was recommended by a local and didnt disappoint. The foi was fresh and the service was good! I would highly recommend this place.

1  Thank ju1i3
Reviewed 2 April 2012

By far our favorite spot to eat in Bar Harbor. The food is fresh, and fabulous, there is something on the menu for everyone and the cocktails are fantastic!

1  Thank LaceyLouAndDaveToo
Reviewed 20 March 2012

Not only great food but GREAT service, over all BEST place to eat in Bar Harbor. I would suggest eating here to everyone!

Reviewed 18 March 2012

My family and I came here after hearing from multiple people that it was amazing. However, we came to find that was not so. the food was spectacular but the service made it bad. it took about ten minutes to be noticed by someone about getting seats, then the waitress (Heidi) took forever to come to the table, and didn't look happy to be there at all. she didn't explain the food, or the specials, and when asking about the drinks she stated them off the list...which we could have read our selves. our food took a reasonable amount of time ( this was a restaurant) but the server never came back over to check. we had to get up from our table to the bartender to get our check and pay.

5  Thank isl0nder