We loved the location and the Inn was very cozy with cheery fireplaces and wine and cheese every late afternoon to chat with other guests. The breakfasts were delicious and generous and served buffet style every morning. Our room, the St. Sevier, was spacious and comfortable, but the king size bed was actually two twin beds pushed together with a foam covering. This would have been fine except my 6'4" tall husband found his feet hung over the end of the bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Mira Monte Inn & Suites."Behold the Mountains"This historic Bar Harbor bed & breakfast inn reflects the grace and beauty of the mid-Victorian time. Each room features a fireplace and/or balcony and is uniquely styled with antique and period furnishings. The romantic atmosphere is said to be friendly, welcoming and cheerful. The morning full-breakfast buffet gets rave reviews; guests can choose to eat family style in the formal dining room, on the terrace, the breakfast porch, or in their own room.Mira Monte's mission is: to provide relaxation and comfort in beautiful, quiet surroundings of an elegant bed and breakfast inn. It's your vacation and you get to make the choices that meet your needs. Our friendly staff is always there for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Mira Monte Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mira Monte Hotel Bar Harbor
- Mira Monte Inn Bar Harbor, Maine