1,003 results
All reviews soi restaurant aqua restaurant lobby lounge pad thai alfredo beautiful hotel five star hotel room condition view of tumon bay beach bar other hotels breakfast buffet private beach server alana steakhouse guam
Reviewed 30 October 2018

Most of the facilities are excellent, large and modern room with perfect sea view. Bottled water was supplied everyday, amenities such as towel and dental kit were supplemented everyday as well. Air conditioning in the fitness was not cool enough, and not less impurities and fallen leaves were in the pool.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Dusit Worldwide Co. Ltd
Dusit_Guam, Manager at Dusit Thani Guam Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Your comments regarding the air conditioning as well as the pool have been well noted. As we are always improving, we hope to welcome you back to a better experience. Thank you for choosing Dusit Thani Guam Resort. Safe travels!

Reviewed 28 October 2018

- good for family trip- good ocean view- close to many shops and main street- new and kind- kids club has everyday program- quite expensive- slippery at bathroom and swimming pool- needs more safe guard at the slide in kids pool

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Dusit Worldwide Co. Ltd
Dusit_Guam, Manager at Dusit Thani Guam Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Thank you so much taking the time to review us! We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay. Your feedback regarding safety at the pool has been well noted. Thank you for choosing Dusit Thani Guam Resort! We hope to to see you again and welcome you back to an even better experience! Safe travels!

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

it's so perfect service.
also I want to visit.
and Alfredo’s Steakhouse staff JK's service is very good thx JK!

初めてのアジア以外での宿泊でしたが、想像の上を行く快適さでした
スタッフの方々の雰囲気が良く本当にリラックスした時間を過ごせました。
ホテル内のレストランは味も良く、スタッフさんもとても良く本当夢のような時間を過ごせました
本当オススメです、また行きたい…

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dusit_Guam, Manager at Dusit Thani Guam Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Dear enforcer2113,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed your visit as well as your meal at Alfredo's Steakhouse! We hope to see you again in the near future and welcome you back to an even better experience. Safe travels!

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

JK's service was good. We couldn't speak English very well but he spoke Japanese and he made us fun. It was very nice honeymoon memory.
料理はとても美味しかったですが、日本人には多すぎました。残念ながら持ち帰りましたが、本当に美味しかったです。ありがとうございました。

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear yuki a,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your visit. Thank you for choosing Dusit Thani Guam Resort. We hope to see you again soon. Safe travels!

Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

I don't write many reviews, because I'm 1. Lazy, and 2. I'm very, very picky.

For bars, I have two types of scales: the environment, and the people. These are two main factors that, in my opinion, makes a bar great. So here goes my rating:

Environment: 9/10. From the interior, it presents a very elegent and clean space for me to enjoy, the customers here are usually very friendly and open to small talks. The music usually suits the lobby lounge atmosphere. Especially live music, most of the time it's very nice and comfy (or maybe it just fits in to my category) overall it's a very relaxing and comfortable environment for people to enjoy.

People: 9/10. When I say people, I refer to people that work here. The people are very friendly, you can have a comforting conversation here. In fact, I feel like I'm just casually chatting with friends whenever I come. I give mad respect to bartenders in general, especially here, even when they are busy, they will try to squeeze some time to chat with you. All the small details makes you feel comfortable. Have a visit some time. (thank you Kat, Michelle, and Mark). Keep up the great work.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear kahnfoly,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences with us. We are humbled by your kind comments and feedback. The team at the Lobby Lounge was very happy to hear your kind sentiments. We hope to see you again soon and welcome you back to an even better experience. Thanks again!