All reviews soi restaurant aqua restaurant lobby lounge thai food management team floor to ceiling windows alfredo view of tumon bay f b room condition rooms are comfortable beach bar noodles breakfast buffet server alana guam
Reviewed 1 September 2016

Our company put us in the Dusit Thani during a business trip to Guam. The hotel staff took very good care of us and went out of their way to be courteous and accommodating. The rooms are fantastic and the dining options are excellent!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Dusit Worldwide Co. Ltd
DTGU8888, General Manager at Dusit Thani Guam Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2016

Hi Zachary P,

Thank you for sending in a wonderful review of our hotel. I am happy to know that Dusit Thani Guam Resort was chosen to accommodate you and your colleagues during your short trip to the island.

We want each of our guests to feel important and well cared for, and I am very much pleased that the service of our staff, along with our rooms and restaurants were all to your liking.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

Dust thani hotel is great awesome hotel among where i've stayed everywhere!
Room condition &service is very comfortable to visitors and vew through window is so amazing. I could see wide sea and clean blue water even I saw at the very high floor..
Dusit makes me great memorial with my family.
Thank you for Dusit all Step's considering.
If I have a chance to go to Guam,Absolutely I'll stay at Dusit!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Dusit Worldwide Co. Ltd
DTGU8888, General Manager at Dusit Thani Guam Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2016

Dear Hyojung J,

Thank you for your review of the hotel. It is pleasing to read that you and your family had a great time visiting with us, enjoying the rooms, spectacular views and more importantly making great memories with your family.

We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back again to the property and hope to see you again soon here at Dusit Thani Guam Resort.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

I sent a following complaint email directly to Dusit Thani Guam on July 5 when the flooding issue happened on the same date, but no one replied to me since then which is almost 2 months as of now. So I want to post my complaint here and to warn you to thick twice before you wasted your money on this so-called "luxurious" hotel but it offers you very bad hotel service, not up to standard at all and so over-priced in my words!

1. Flooding issue
I had been out of my room all day since 11am and just returned to my room at 9:30pm. Once I opened the door, I realised that the water tap of the right sink is and has been running for hours. All the four big towels under the sink are completely soaked and so does the hair dryer. The pipe is also dripping and leaking everywhere so half of the bathroom is flooded. At the end, we gotta call the house keeping to send someone just to dry everything and replace the towels.
I'm not sure whether it's the house keeping or the contractor who forgot to turn off the tap which caused the flooding problem. See below notice (attached picture)

2. Cleaning issue
We made tea and went to the beach this morning, and left some obvious stains on the floor. When we came back tonight, all the stains which can be easily removed are still there so obviously no one cleaned up the floor.

3. Careless house keeping service
We made the tea with the teapot and the tea cups. The teapot remains unwashed and the used tea bags still there. And no toiletries were replenished that we gotta call the house keeping to deliver tonight.

I have stayed at different luxury hotels around the world for both work and leisure purpose, and I can tell you that this is the WORST and unprofessional house keeping service I experienced. And this is not the kind of service I would expect by paying over USD320/night.

Someone at your hotel should look into these issues. I don't think I would return to your hotel again nor recommend it to my friends or clients.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank skemaskema
DTGU8888, General Manager at Dusit Thani Guam Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

Dear antibes s,

Thank you for sending in your review of our hotel, and for bringing to our attention the inconveniences you experienced. Your feedback is valuable to us and we appreciate you being candid about your stay. Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission, and I assure you we are taking the necessary steps to improve our product and level of service one would require from a five-star property.

Although an apology will not regrettably alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, I do extend it with all sincerity and would hope that you can provide us another opportunity to welcome you back again to the property and exceed your expectations another time here at Dusit Thani Guam Resort.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

nice view, food and room condition.
I had fantastic holidays with dusit.
so missed the room and restaurant all the memories.
i wish i could have a chance to visit again.
i strongly recommend dusit!!!!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear ky0jina,

Thank you for sending in your review and for choosing the Dusit brand to accommodate you on your most recent vacation.

We look forward to providing another fantastic experience for you on your next visit to the island and especially here at Dusit Thani Guam Resort.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 24 August 2016

In my opinion this is the only place to stay when visiting Guam. The hotel and grounds are beautiful, as are the staff who were so pleasant and accommodating. There is a private beach with plenty of lounge chairs and lots of water toys. The restaurants are excellent and there is a walkway to the Plaza Mall for shopping and additional eateries. The hotel also is conveniently located near the high end duty free shopping. I highly recommend the Dusit Thani.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Dusit Worldwide Co. Ltd
DTGU8888, General Manager at Dusit Thani Guam Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

Hi JAX330,

We are very much appreciative of the fantastic feedback you sent in regarding our hotel. I am glad you were able to frequent the outlets and enjoy the surrounding areas as well.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back again on your next visit to Dusit Thani Guam Resort!

Warm Regards,