All reviews aqua restaurant lobby lounge thai food tiramisu management team floor to ceiling windows alfredo view of tumon bay f b room condition rooms are comfortable beach bar noodles breakfast buffet soi server alana
Reviewed 22 May 2016

Rooms and pool are exquisite. Has private beach access. Offers highest hotel room views in Tumon. Would not necessarily recommend for children although they are certainly welcome. Designed for high end/upper class tourists.

Room Tip: Go for room as high as you can afford.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
DTGU8888, General Manager at Dusit Thani Guam Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2016

Hi Kurt U,

Thank you for the feedback you sent in. Here at Dusit Thani Guam Resort, we continually strive to provide a first class experience for our guests to enjoy. Moreover, we look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Very nice hotel, right on the beach. Beautiful views, close to shopping and restaurants. The gym is also enough to get a great workout. Try the steakhouse, great service, excellent cuts of beef, cooked to perfection.

Only thing I would say was the Wi-fi was very unstable and very hard to get any work done. Other than that, all else was great!

I would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
DTGU8888, General Manager at Dusit Thani Guam Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2016

Dear Robert B,

I appreciate you sending in a review of our property. I am pleased to know that you were able to dine in our steakhouse and that you were wonderfully satisfied with the service and cuisine provided. Although, I do apologize that our WiFi connection was unstable during your stay. I assure you, however, that our IT team have been working diligently to correct those issues.

It will be our pleasure to welcome you back again to Dusit Thani Guam Resort!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 9 May 2016

This is a very nice and luxurious feeling hotel but needs a lot of work. The wait time for the elevator is long and getting a stroller in and out is not ideal because of the crowding on the elevator.

Our room air conditioning was working but it was very warm in the room. Even though we were trying to adjust to make it colder the room temperature was reading at 78 degrees and didnt change. Our room came with just a comforter on the beds rather than the usual fitted and flat sheet so the comforter just made us more hot especially when trying to sleep. When trying to contact guest services our phone was just making this strange loud noise so was unable to get a hold of guest services. If we were somehow not managing the air conditioning or phone properly it should come with instructions? Our bathroom didn't come with any toiletries that the usual hotels come with like shampoo conditioner tooth brushes.

Overall it was a vey beautiful and impressive hotel. The staff was very friendly. Just needs a lot of improvements especially for the prices paid.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Dusit Worldwide Co. Ltd
2  Thank Natasha S
DTGU8888, General Manager at Dusit Thani Guam Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2016

Dear Natasha S,

I appreciate you taking the time to send in your review of the hotel and sympathize with all the frustrations you've brought to our attention.

I can guarantee that we are continually looking for ways to improve on our quality of service and I hope you will allow us another chance to welcome you back again to provide you with the proper five star accommodations one would expect from a property such as Dusit Thani Guam Resort.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 8 May 2016

Great place! Clean amd beautiful! Our firat time and very happy with overall place! Although pool is small still a beautiful place! Loved Spa most of all! Rooms are huge!!!!!! Most definitely recommend!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Dusit Worldwide Co. Ltd
DTGU8888, General Manager at Dusit Thani Guam Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2016

Hello rceria,

I appreciate you taking the time to send in your review and I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us here on the property.

We hope to see you again soon here at Dusit Thani Guam Resort!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

We were very disappointed with the front desk staff when we arrived early morning. After a long and tiring plane ride we were expecting that they will allow us to have an early check-in or at least give us a room since we booked 2 rooms.

It was mother's day weekend and my mother was furious. We did not expect this to start off our trip. Very dissapointing. I know they don't have an assurance but at least the duty manager, Joseph seemed very stern and unconsiderate of what we were going through.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Akaylah T

Dear Akaylah T,

I appreciate you sending in your honest feedback. And I am sorry you were disappointed with our check in policies and we weren't able to accommodate you with an early check in during the busy Mother's Day holiday weekend.

However, should your travels bring you through the island of Guam in the near future, I hope you will consider lodging with us again here at Dusit Thani Guam Resort.

Kind Regards,