All reviewsworld cafebeach fronttumon baysea view roommountain viewbeautiful beachtumon areastayed in this hotel for nightsfantastic stayother hotelsbeachfront hoteloutdoor barbeach accesskey cardking bedhotel roomshopping area
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Located beachfront on the most beautiful beach on Tumon bay. Best whitesands and warm enough water to swim at night. The accommodations are awesome, should reserve beachfront rooms. The view all day beautiful however morning view of the bay is insane.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank brian c
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Our family of 5 (2 adults and 3 kids) just recently stayed at this hotel. It was our first time as I was born and raised on the island, but came back to show my family my home. We stayed for 2 days and 3 nights so, not a long stay. Everything was fine, but BEWARE.

Our IPad Pro was stolen!!! We know it wasn't any of our visitors as we only had 2 cone thru and we were always around. We notified the front desk, who then notified the managers. We checked out very early in the morning to catch our flight so, we did NOT get to personally speak to the managers. However, I did call the next day and spoke with a manager named David Lujan. He informed me that, according to hotel policy, all he could do was review footage and question his employees. It was basically our fault for not placing it in the safe. Now, we did NOT neglect to put it in the safe. We just didn't think about it because we've never had problems with our personal items being stolen anywhere else...and we travel A LOT ESPECIALLY during such a short stay. Well, David said he'd get back to me within 24hrs, and I still have yet to hear back. Thank you David and thank you for the warm welcome home, Fiesta.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank dyphbag
Reviewed 15 October 2017

This is my 3rd stay and one more scheduled. The big plus for me is the location. The fiesta is located right on the beach with a spectacular view. It's also less than 2 miles from the airport. Great when you arrive late or leave early.

The rooms have the basics covered. Always clean, comfortable and quiet. (one exception to the quiet is the dinner show down below but it is over at 8:00) The pools are always clean and warm. Well except after a typhoon, I got to ride one out here. Great experience no extra charge :)
The staff is great, professional and patient. Patients is based on personal experience. When I went to check in I found my reservation was botched. I was not the least bit happy about it. After 2 days of travel I wasn't in the mood. The lady who checked me in was far more patient and polite than I was. She explained she couldn't do anything and advised me to talk to the manager in the morning. 7am I was asking for the manager. She came out and had already been briefed on the situation and had worked it all out. This is what you would expect from any hotel. However, the error was on my part. They would have been 100% right to just say sorry you blew it. They put customer satisfaction ahead of profits. That says a lot to me.

The Fiesta is not an extremely high end hotel. But it is an extremely satisfying experience.

One thing I wish they had was more outlets. I hate having to unplug lights and clock to charge phones and computers. A couple hotel style lamps with outlets built in would be great.

There are several dinning options either at the hotel or just a few feet away. If you get the chance see the dinner show. Money well spent. I'm going back tonight.

I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find a fancier room for a lot more money. But I'll take this setting, staff and location every time.

Room Tip: Ocean view room. Sunsets are spectacular
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

All sorts of variety they were serving dimsum and other international cuisines. They had a Filipino cuisine station and Mongolian station too! They were able to live up to the “ international cuisine “ night . Would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting the island. The place is clean with a nice view of the beach through the huge glass windows.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2017

It was a stress free stay for us, from airport pick-up until airport drop-off. The hotel people were friendly and helpful especially the Filipino staff. They gave us very useful advices during our whole stay, from the car rental to which places to see. Hotel is located near the airport and K-Mart and a local convenience store which worked well for us. There was free shuttle bus to Duty Free Mall, our take-off point visiting all the nearby malls. Although we stayed in a room facing the city, we still enjoyed the view of Tumon Bay from the beach area. We loved Haagen Dazs Café and the walks to CPK, Burger King and other nearby restaurants. The room we stayed at was good enough for the price. Overall, it was a relaxing trip for me and my son.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family