See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 November 2017

I booked this room on Expedia, the photos are deceiving. As you walk up the hotel looks run down waterfall doesn’t work. The signage on the side of the building is gone. The local bus drive asked where I was satyaing and I stated “The Verona Spa nad Resort” he stated “ That is the worst hotel on the island”. There is nothing about this hotel that is a resort. Everything seemed to have shut down on the inside there is no restaurant although it looks as if there was one setup at one point. A roach was in the bath tub, soap scum and hair was in the shower when I checked it and they still did not clean it after two days. They do not clean that well. The door secondary security lock doesn’t work. You have slam the door to shut it. The bed smelled like some one was just there. It smelled like perfume and the sheet had stains on it. The rug throughout the hotel has a stinch.This hotel was nice at some point in its resurrection.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank DAVID H
KFukunaga, agent at Verona Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Thank you for your comment, we sincerely apologize your bad experience during your stay. These issues will be brought up and reviewed to correct the room maintenance, and especially with cleaning process and inspections of bedding and other supplies. However we are working towards improvements to premises and facilities, as well as our service. We hope to correct issues and to provide more up graded service and as well as facilities in near future.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

My wife made reservations at this hotel almost 3 months before going to Guam. As I wanted a hotel with a Gym, we sent numerous e-mails asking about their gym, and not one return message. As time approached and we were already locked into the price, we could not back out. When we got to Guam and seen what was advertised, I was furious. Even the staff smirked when asked about the gym, and told me to take a look for myself. I asked them why were my messages and phone calls ignored? Evidently it was they will not answer your messages that way they are guaranteed a rented room. I stayed the 1 night, other wise I would have been penalized, and moved out to another hotel right away. The other hotel was better, but cheaper and at least honest.

Room Tip: Don`t wait for a reply,don`t let them tell you, they will have someone call you back. Make them answer your question right then and there.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Fortherepsectoffood

Thank you for your comment. We sincerely apologize your bad experience. However we are reviewing our service to provide more timely and accurate information for more convenience during the stay. We apologize again for your bad experience, these issues will be brought up and corrected.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Just few minutes walk to the beach, quiet and nice area in Tumon Bay. Restaurants, bars and a big grocery stores are nearby. Hotel is also near the bus stop. Good location and the room we got has a good view of the beach. The room is big and the beds are okay. Nice and helpful staff!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
KFukunaga, agent at Verona Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Thank you for your comment, your comment is always important to us. Thank you for
staying with verona Resort. We are glad you had pleasant stay with us, and we hope to
welcome you again with more pleasant stay with us.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

The moment we checked in at 4am after a long flight I was told that keys don't work and therefore an employee has to manually open the door for me and my kids. The next day still wasnt fixed and the front desk has to call someone everytime we need to get back to the room to escort us and open the door and that happened the whole duration of our stay not to mention that we have to wait 15-30 minutes each time. I complain to the manager but nothing has been done not even a complimentary drink was offered. This is the worst experience ever.Not worth a penny.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
KFukunaga, agent at Verona Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Thank you for your comment to us. Your comment is always important to us. We apologize your inconvenience you had with door lock, and not maintained timely.
This issue has been brought up and correction was made on our service, where inconvenience and uncomfort will be avoided. We hope to provide you much better
service in near future.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I've booked rooms a few times with Verona because the price is always nice and reasonable. The rooms too are not that bad considering I always only do simple overnight stays. Service is great as they front desk team are always so nice, however I always tend to wait quite a while longer than usual. The cleanliness of that bathroom could be better, but it is definitely not too bad. For the price I pay, I do find it quite enjoyable and will definitely come back again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
KFukunaga, agent at Verona Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Thank you for your comment, your comment is always important to us. We apologize the uncomfort and inconvinience which you experienced at times. However we are working toward improving our premises and service, and these issues here and there will be reviewed and hope to provide you improved service in improved premises in near future.