“Halloween Event”

The Globe Nightclub Guam
Ranked #1 of 9 Nightlife in Tumon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Globe is Guam’s premiere nightclub and only mega-club. Featuring multiple seating levels, private elevators, and the only New York style nightclub in the Pacific, this incredible and popular dance club and nightspot has been the king of the nightclub and party scene on Guam for 25 years which makes it older than most of its patrons! Famous DJ’s, sexy go-go dancers and the hottest crowds are on feature at this famous dance club with the largest dance floor on Guam. Lose yourself in a wave of dancing, partying, drinking and dance music, and styles from House to R&B and Hip Hop, Dubstep and EDM. Best of all, the Globe offers a drop off service to your hotel so you can dance, drink and party all night without worries. Pick up service is also available if you call ahead. By far the most popular and hottest night spot on island, Globe is the place to be and to be seen. No other Guam bar else comes close. VIP packages are available and are highly recommended. VIP passes include a no-wait line pass to the nightclub and entrance to the Emerald Room ultra lounge as well as entrance to a variety of VIP rooms around the nightclub from private quiet rooms to highly visible party spaces right next to the dance floor. Various VIP rooms can also be rented exclusively for groups. This is by far the most exclusive and best bar and dance club on Guam. Experience the best. Experience the Globe.
Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

We had a wonderful time for the Globe's Halloween event. Many of the other patrons were dressed up in costume head-to-toe. The drinks were delicious and it was easy enough to walk up to the bar for quick service. The music/DJ was decent, but the music in the VIP lounge was too loud to have a conversation. Otherwise, a we had a great time and will attend more of the Globe's events in the future!

BGTours-BaldygaGroup, Manager at The Globe Nightclub Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2016

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed ! Thank you so much for sharing your experience. VIP areas are private but because it is located near the stage, the noise may be still loud. However we have a separated VIP room called emerald room. Please check out our emerald room on your next visit. We're planning for another big party on New Years Eve. We hope to see you if you will be on Guam. Thank you!!

Reviewed 1 November 2016

If there's a party being hosted at the Globe and you're in town... GO. This is mostly a tourist spot, but when special events like Road to EIF are hosted there, they bring in some serious talent to spin and create a really electric atmosphere. There isn't another club like it on island and it's located right in the heart of Tumon near the Hyatt, Dusit Thani and Outrigger hotels. The staff at the bar hustle hard, so despite the bar getting packed, you usually don't have to wait very long to get served. They have a number of VIP sections as well. Security is usually on point as well, so you don't really have to worry about drama kings starting fights. If you want to dance, this is a good spot to hit.

BGTours-BaldygaGroup, Manager at The Globe Nightclub Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Our recent Halloween Party was a success! We're planning for another big party for the New Years Eve. Please visit us if you have a chance. Thank you!!

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

The place to be, where you can
Party mingle network drink dance & play
Happiness serve nightly!
Best place on weekends. Walking distance to eatery, dining restaurant, duty free, shopping mall, amusement park, dinner show at Sandcastle.

BGTours-BaldygaGroup, Manager at The Globe Nightclub Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2016

Thank you so much for all the compliments! Globe can definitely make your night more memorable and hot!!

Reviewed 3 February 2015

I arrived there around 11:30 with friends, paid the entry $30 !! (with one drink) and 10min later the music stopped. They had a problem with their sound system (Djs putting playlists on their computers not mixing) and we waited for more than two hours. No appologies or reimbusing or free drinks to make up for it.

Really bad experience, don't go

1  Thank Philippe S
GuamBGTours, Manager at The Globe Nightclub Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2015

We are sorry to hear about your bad experience at the globe. We apologize for the inconvenience. We will investigate the problem and make sure with our customer service. Once again, we are sorry for the bad experience, please visit us once again as we would like to invite you to the globe with improved service.

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I went to Globe on a Friday night which is Ladies' Night. Unfortunately, it was during a tropical storm, so it was a little empty at first. And, I went there at 9pm because it was my birthday and I did not want to stay in my hotel room! I wanted to get out and dance!

The staff was so nice to me even before they knew it was my birthday! :D They were so friendly and personable. I've been to clubs in the states, Amsterdam, Germany and Taiwan (where I currently live) and never had met such nice and personable staff at a night club!

True, the club is mostly Japanese tourists but the only issue I had is that no one really dances. Even in the clubs in Taiwan, the dance floors are fully packed and everyone is dancing! But this issue is not so much the club's fault. So, just be ready to just dance even if people aren't because once you start, most will follow!

At around 12am, they had a burlesque type show. It was hot! At first, I thought, "Oh of course, just ladies dancing sexy. Snore." But they had guys, too and some of the guys were on the second level climbing poles with their hands. It sounds uninteresting but I couldn't keep my eyes off them! The guys were hot, the girls were hot and all made for an amazing show!

If you're a regular clubber, you may have a different opinion than me. At the moment, I'm deprived of any dance clubs (let alone good bars) where I live now so I had an absolute blast! It was the most fun I'd had in a while!

1  Thank Breanna711