1,349 results
All reviews royal beach club prego partial ocean view tumon bay pool staff beach front the club lounge lobby area beautiful beach japanese restaurant shopping and restaurants beach access guam properties crystal asia hawaii
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Cheers to the staff and management! It’s been a while but I have to say that despite the shift in management and some staff, ALL your people have stepped up and made our dining experience enjoyable!!❤️❤️ I have to say that the success is due to the staff and management working like a well oiled machine! Because we come so often, we get to know everyone like family! My heart goes out to those that always make an effort to keep our dining experience pleasant. I want to acknowledge everyone...
Chef Jung, Chef Ed, Chefs Iknor, Joselito, William, Wilfredo, & Harvey.
The Management: Ricky, Jesun, & Michael.
The wait staff: Maribel, Nida, Richard, Adrian, Gerardo, Dolly, Travis & Joshua
You have to know that this teamwork is evident in so many places; the cashier is waiting tables when there’s no customer at the register, the wait staff take the initiative to show incoming guests to their seats, and ALL(management included) MAKE THE EFFORT TO BUS TABLES AND REFILL DRINKS! They all come by to check if we need something.
Thank you again, Westin!❤️

Charline Pereira

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

A big ups to the folks who work at the Westin Resort.

All in all a pleasant stay. People were generally nice and some even helpful.

I did notice an over pandering to the Koreans that seem to leave the Japanese out in the cold a bit.

However, all that aside. I would be a few hundred dollars poorer if it wasn’t for Darian. She took a one hundred year old (pre-conglomerate merge) SPG card and worked the hell out of it until it came back to life. I never had a check out so technical and challenging.

She could have just pulled the “um yea, I don’t have you in the system...” but she didn’t. She said right there with me. Even after some snotty nosed chocolate faced toddler decided to run up and use my shorts as a napkin while his parents looked on an laughed.

Did this deter her? No! She got me back into the system and went through and applied my meager metallic class standing discount of 10% until I got money back.

She is awesome!

Stayed: August 2018
Harrison C, General Manager at The Westin Resort Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Hafa Adai Michael H,

Greetings from the Westin Resort Guam!

We are delighted to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us. It is our goal to provide a renewing and refreshing stay to our guests. We will also inform Darian of your kind words. However, we do apologize for the check-out process experience. We will work with our Front Office Team for our improvement.

Thank you once again and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Until then, be well!

Harrison Cho

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located in a great location. You are close to the beach, restaurants and tons of places to shop. The room was very spacious and clean; however, the first room I was in had a terrible smell. I informed the staff and they moved me to another room. Nice ocean view and had access to the Royal Beach Club which was outstanding. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Harrison C, General Manager at The Westin Resort Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Dear msreneempa,

We thank you for choosing the Westin Resort Guam during your recent stay and for sharing your valuable feedback to us.

It is very delightful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our associates were friendly and helpful. Whilst we sincerely apologize for the first room assigned to you. We will look into this matter and we will work with our Housekeeping team to conduct a inspection.

Again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Be well!

Harrison Cho

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

It was a great experience all round. The staff went above and beyond the call of duty in all aspect. The attitude and friendliness of the staff is the result of a very hands on GM, Harrison Cho.
Keep up the good work.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I had a 16 day stay for work in July! Great location with excellent beach access with all options for water activities. The best buffet in town with different featured options each night. Great bed and amenities. Superb service: Director of Rooms, Abner Acosta, down to the staff. You guys all made me feel at home! Will definitely be back soon.

Room Tip: if available, get the Royal Beach Club Lounge Option! Great view and food!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business