All reviews the club lounge the hotel staff huge lounge monster burger ocean view tumon bay visited this hotel the entire staff pool area double bed other hotels within walking distance beach access location is great seine receptions guam
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Visited the property, but didn't stay there. The grounds and the pool area are gorgeous. The pool cabanas are nice and private. It is right in the heart of Tumon, within walking distance to everything.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
GuamLotteHotel, General Manager at Lotte Hotel Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear sclem755,

Thank you for your visit to Lotte Hotel Guam, and for taking the time to leave us a review!
We are happy to know that you were able to experience our hotel grounds and find the location to be convenient.
We hope we to welcome you again to experience our Ocean Front rooms and have a chance to try our delicious meals served up at our restaurant, La Seine. Thank you again for your time and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel staff is friendly. Comfortable and trip.
I rested so well.
Food delicious, the sea beautiful and ground Paradise seemed.air is good and Sunset is beautiful best in the world.I want to go with my family next time. I keep thinking.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
GuamLotteHotel, General Manager at Lotte Hotel Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear 경남 류,

Thank you for choosing Lotte Hotel Guam, and for taking the time to leave a review.
We are very happy to hear that everything from your encounter with our staff, your rest, and your food experience were all fantastic. Here at Lotte Hotel Guam, we are committed to providing the best service and facilities for all our guests to enjoy.
We hope to welcome you and your family back to our hotel for another relaxing and enjoyable stay. Until next time, we wish you all the best.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic time here at the Lotte hotel. Booked a twin ocean front club room and the view and breeze everyday were amazing. The hotel staff were all truly friendly and always willing to help. I think they have plenty of families so they are well prepared for little ones. I was a bit concerned in booking here from some of the reviews but we honestly really enjoyed it.

The 2 pools were always open, the beach access is very convenient and it’s one of the best beaches in Tumon bay as it’s not as rocky and has less coral than other hotels that we stayed at on Guam (Hilton). We tried the Monster Burger in the lobby restaurant which wasn’t bad but you really need to be hungry.

They had a great kids room which was clean and you had to take your shoes off. Our daughter really enjoyed going there everyday.

Also complimentary washer and dryers on the 2nd floor (you just have to bring your detergent) which you can buy at the on-site little store they have for a dollar.

The only comments I had were that the bathroom sink and tub probably needed to be replaced or bleached back to a white color. But those are minor issues, everything else was great: I think the Lotte and Dusit are probably the best hotels on the island (and newer).

One last comment is if your staying for a few days then get the club lounge. You will get tired of the breakfast but it’s great if you have kids and they have a huge lounge and plenty of high chairs. They also have snacks and fruits most of the day. We mostly just ate breakfast there.

We really had a great time and were really happy to have stayed at this hotel. We will surely be back! Totally worth it.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank A4turbo21
GuamLotteHotel, General Manager at Lotte Hotel Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear A4turbo21,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience at Lotte Hotel Guam.
We are very pleased to hear that you had a fantastic stay at Lotte Hotel.
We appreciate your positive comments on our facilities -- from the pools, kids room, laundry room and guest room, they are all here to make every moment of your vacation time special. The detailed review you have left would be of great help to other guests planning to visit our hotel. It would be great to have you back here at Lotte Hotel Guam again in the future to provide you another amazing experience. Again, thank you for taking the time to review us, we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Stayed in 3rd floor room. Whilst the room itself was very nice and the bed very comfy, the third floor did not offer anything special. Go for an ocean view room on the 6+ floor.

Lobby and bar were very nice and the staff very helpful. Location is good with only a short walk down to the main street with lots of places to eat. Overall, very good.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
GuamLotteHotel, General Manager at Lotte Hotel Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear BrissieTraveller83,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for choosing Lotte Hotel Guam.
It is great to hear that your room accommodation was comfortable and to your liking.
Here at Lotte Guam, we are committed to providing the best service and are happy to know that our staff did just that.
We are happy to know that the hotel was conveniently located for you to easily enjoy what Guam has to offer.
We do hope on your next visit with us that you get a chance to stay in our ocean front rooms to enjoy the panoramic view of Tumon Bay.
Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back to Lotte Hotel Guam in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 28 November 2017

You know the feeling when you ride a roller coaster, it goes up and down, feeling good, scared then you scream, and relieved as the ride ends? Well this was a good summery of my first time staying in one of Guam's newer, hotel.
First, its my Wife and I anniversary so we decided to have a stay-cation. Just a relaxing day in the pool in one of our hotels here. So I booked Lotte hotel online. The option to call and make reservation through the phone was there but most rooms are booked and the price was too high. While online, it was 20-40% off, and more room selections that they didn't offer during the phone call. So Discount and more room is a big plus, reserve your stay online.
24, hours before our check in time, I received and email stating that the pool kid pool and standard pool was closed, ofcourse just receiving this 24 hours before check in time, and I know i cannot cancel my booking so we made alternate plans since they had offered water park tickets instead. So we brought the kids over make it a family day. ( If I was not in a panic mode, and read the letter carefully, it was dated April 2017, not Nov, but I only found that out later after the stay in the hotel, yet I thought why would you send special instruction to your guest that had been passed over due?)
Comes the time for check in 3pm...
The hotel is very beautiful!, the front desk greeting and Jerome D. checked us in, since the room was not yet available, we were told we can use the lodge while we wait a few minutes.
While we wait in the lodge, the selection was limited for snack and drinks but worthwhile because the dessert tasted GREAT. Paulo, was nice and greeted us and assisted with what they have.
4pm came, and after seeing 4 other guest who seems to be in the same situation with me, got help, I decided to follow up and talked with the front desk supervisor Donna Q. she apologized and told me to come up and pick up my room cards, which i mentioned that Jerome mention it will be delivered down to the lodge (like I have seen the 4 other guest being taken care of before me) so, she agreed my room cards will be given to me in a few minutes.
4:25pm came and I called for MOD, following up with my room card and now requesting if i can check out late since this is over my check in time where I should be enjoying my time at the pool side enjoying and relaxing my anniversary day with my wife and kids. It was Jerome D. who was the MOD, apologized and had to get us another room because my original room was still not ready.
4.39pm finaly got to the room, Jerome again apologized and offered wine and fruits, which is greatly appreciated since I can see my wife getting edgy for our day was supposed to be relaxing.
Pool side and Beach was excellent, feeling relieved everything was open for the guests. Since we were running out of time for a night out we just enjoyed a beautiful sunset by the infinity pool.
Happy hour at the lodge could have been great, but unfortunately if they run out of cold brew (6pm, lodge closes at 7pm) It will not get refilled. If you want mix drinks, you have to know how because its serve yourself. Paulo can be seen running around refilling milk, double checking guest on the list, cleaning, greeting, this guy was doing great, and it was a busy night at the lodge.
Kids was tired and so we decided to do room service, price was a higher scale,$14 for a burger etc.. but its the convenience we were looking for. We ordered Spaghetti and Hamburger, dragon ice cream. The food was excellent, taste great!!! They brought the wine and fruits which Jerome offered and we would have enjoyed it more but we didn't have a wine opener so, it would have been a big plus if we could have enjoyed that wine.
Next day, the cabana at the beach side was a nice way to relax, given we had extra time to check out we enjoy as much as possible till we checked out.
This was really a roller coaster ride, and I would have graded this hotel a better grade, but it failed giving my wife and I the stress free stay cation we were looking for our anniversary.

Room Tip: check online for discount and more room selections
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank F1927IQroberta
GuamLotteHotel, General Manager at Lotte Hotel Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear F1927IQroberta,

Thank you very much for choosing Lotte Hotel Guam for your stay-cation and anniversary celebration. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review about your experience at our hotel. We are currently investigating the situations you have mentioned; however in the meantime we were able to solve the following - We have found that, should you have booked your room through certain OTA (online travel agents) websites, you may have experienced an error in which Pool Closure notices were sent out for April 2017 when our pools had undergone maintenance. We have reached out to our OTAs to solve the issue. For this, we deeply apologize for the misinformation, but are happy to know that you were able to enjoy our pool facilities in its best state. In regards to the check-in procedures, we have trained our staff to ensure all our guests are taken care of, in which Donna & Jerome have displayed to the best of their abilities, despite the wait in which you experienced. We do apologize for the room check-in situation and will work with the departments involved to ensure all rooms are prepared in a timely manner. As for your experience in our Club Lounge, we are happy to hear that Paolo attended to you and your family, and all other guests, as it is our duty to ensure guests are well taken care of. Thank you very much for your comments about our food quality, as our chefs take pride in their day to day menus. We will be sure to pass them along, as it will continue to encourage them to prepare the best foods every day. Overall, we do apologize for the mishaps, please be assured that we are working to improve our services and it is the detailed reviews, like yours, in which we strive to be better. We do hope to welcome you and your family again to Lotte Hotel Guam. Thank you and we wish you all the best.