“I love their food!”

Tumon Bay Lobster & Grill
Ranked #24 of 154 Restaurants in Tumon
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 80
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Tumon Bay Lobster & Grill has been providing Guam's visitors and residents with quality meals, live entertainment, and the "Hafa Adai" spirit for over 20 years. This local must-experience is located in the heart of Tumon with an outdoor patio offering a perfect view of Guam's famous sunsets! Inquire about our free transportation services from hotels. Relax. Dine. Enjoy.
Reviewed 2 February 2018

BBQ Cherry Ribs
Sauteed Crab Legs

2  Thank Abbigail J

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Really love this place for the food, atmosphere and location. Seared ahi tuna and steak are spectacular. The best thing about this place is the people and great service always given. I always feel like staying for hours when I go here

2  Thank Hayan D
Reviewed 14 December 2017

Last night we went for the burger special and a free beverage. We looked at the menu and Amberbock is on draft so that is a no brainer. Then we got some chicken wings and they were ok but when you get the sauces on the side, the ranch and they bbq sauce and the dinance it made the wings really good...so we got 2 orders and did order the burger specials but wasn't interested in the bud deal... I wanted to use the amberbock and just pay the difference but they wouldn't do.... not good but whatever I am not drinking Bud...
The burgers were good just they put mine in the microwave cause there was a portion of the burger that you couldn't eat cause it was microwaved too much... I know this cause I work in the industry..

Waitstaff were great and good service and was pleasant and we stayed awhile and not too make toursits for December and we just enjoyed..

1  Thank chris a
Reviewed 6 December 2017

100% recommend to check out this restaurant if you're visiting Guam. Great food and environment. Staff were also super friendly and accommodating which was cool! They've also got live music playing which was fun to listen to while eating dinner.

2  Thank 90_tenny
Reviewed 2 December 2017

I was here on a family vacation 2 weeks ago. I really wanted to treat my parents to Lobster but couldn't find a decent priced restaurant in Tumon (way too many tourist traps!) But I finally came upon this restaurant that had 2lb lobsters for $99, which is super good compared to the other places I saw which charged around $125! My live lobster came with these large fries that were so yummy we had to order an extra side of them. On top of that we got their Family Platter. If you visit Guam I definitely recommend trying Red Rice. It was our first time trying it and with Finadene (a local sauce) it was amazing! They also had live music which was pretty cool but we were so hot we chose to sit inside haha. I was surprised at the end of my meal how reasonably priced it was and how great quality the overall experience was but especially the freshness of the food products. I usually am not the type of person to review unless I feel like my experience was so exceptional and if I do it's always on yelp but Guam seems to use tripadvisor more so I decided to write my review using my tripadvisor account for the first time. I definitely recommend checking this place out it was my favorite food places out of everywhere I tried this vacation. I also noticed they also had a lot of lower budgeted items as well which matched their lowkey atmosphere.

1  Thank Mike K