All reviews shuttle service room was spacious and clean main road flat screen tv premier outlets a wonderful stay layover hotel awesome staff hour layover enjoyed my stay car rental customer service yvonne airport guam island kmart
Reviewed 26 September 2018

Convenient location is the best - near resort area, restaurants, main road to work.
Nice, clean and cool rooms.
Bonus is the friendly staff that makes you feel welcome, their happy and helpful outlook is refreshing feeling of Aloha.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Sunardi L, Owner at Days Inn by Wyndham Guam-Tamuning, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hafa Adai Du99

Greetings from Days Inn Guam and thank you for sharing your review with us on Tripadvisor. We are pleased to her that you had a wonderful experienced during your recent visit.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write your review and sharing your wonderful stay with us. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome and serve again soon in near future!

Reviewed 23 September 2018

Very friendly and helpful front desk staff. I had a confirmation number from booking online but my room was not available. Girl at front desk gave me a free upgrade to a king room, but the first of those (room 227, right by the elevator) had a broken AC, so she gave me another king room on the third floor. The bed is very comfortable and the area is quiet because it is not on a main road. If you’re on foot, it’s not very convenient to anything but they do have a shuttle to the nearby malls and tourist area. It’s less expensive than the hotels over on the beach, but I am a bit shocked to see as I write this review that rooms a $50 less per night on the internet right now than what I paid. Anyway, my only complaint is that there was no shower curtain (half glass, half open) and the shower is a handheld but the holder was broken so I had to hold it the whole time, which is troublesome. But I didn’t tell the staff so they had no opportunity to fix it for me. Also, there is no bathtub if that matters to you.

Lastly, there is no restaurant on the premises anymore. Didn’t matter to me, but since the websites all say there is, I thought I would set the record straight.

Room Tip: Quieter away from the elevator.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Sunardi L, Owner at Days Inn by Wyndham Guam-Tamuning, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Hafa Adai Lance L,

Thank you choosing to stay at Days Inn Guam and taking the time to recommend our hotel.

It is a delight to know you had an enjoyable stay and all of us appreciate your kind compliments for the team’s service. My sincere apologies for the inconvenienced caused from the malfunctioned air conditioner and shower holder. Please rest assured we will take immediate corrective actions. We are also in the process of reopening our restaurant with a new tenant in the coming months.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write your review. We look forward to see you again soon and please feel free to contact me at sli@wgguam.com if there's anything I can assist you with.

Sunardi LI, CHA

Reviewed 22 July 2018

Decent place to stay with friendly staff. Near the airport and shopping areas (probablyy 8 to 10 minute drive). The view is not that good but you can walk to K-mart and Guam Premium Outlets. Relatively old inn but still clean and they have all the things that you need.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sunardi L, Owner at Days Inn by Wyndham Guam-Tamuning, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Hafa Adai Gonnabedess,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and recommending Days Inn Guam.

We are delighted to know that that you have enjoyed you stay with you. Please rest assured that here at Days Inn Guam, we take pride in delivering consistent 5 star guest experience and successful delivery of our brand promise - " A Promise as sure as the Sun"

We look forward to the opportunity to welcome and serve you again soon! If there's anything I can assist you with please feel free to contact me at lisunardi@daysinnguam.com.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

This was my second time staying there as I tend to go Guam yearly. It was good to know what to expect. The shuttle service was great and the drivers were quite warm and helped out. The thing that got to me about this time was they were doing painting construction and I was given a room right next to the tractor and next to the elevator even after I had told the staff member that I was sensitive to sound (this was the one staff member that I was not that happy about). Due to the sounds, it was hard to really sleep as every few minutes at night the elevator sounds went off and then when I tried to sleep in, the painting construction was at their work again. Other than this, the staff were helpful and the drivers really helped me get around Guam. Wish they tried to do something about the sounds or try to position people in rooms away from construction. I purposely bought ear plugs...As long as you are away from such rooms, Days Inn is a good deal for the price. Thank you staff!

Room Tip: good deal for the price. Near the GPO mall and beach. Can walk there.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Dahyun1000
Sunardi L, Owner at Days Inn by Wyndham Guam-Tamuning, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Hafa Adai Dahyun1000,

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the hotel including the facilities, amenities and our friendly staff. Please accept my sincere apologies for the noise as we continue to make improvements to our hotel. Rest assured we have just completed the painting project.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write your review and sharing your wonderful stay with us. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome and serve again soon!

Reviewed 22 May 2018

I was there for a few days and had very good experience. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. Art & Krystal was very kind to me and treated me well through my stay. I highly recommend taking advantage of their shuttle service to get around the major parts of the island.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Kimberly J

Hafa Adai Kimberly J,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on Days Inn Guam.

We are delighted to know that that you have enjoyed you stay with you. Please rest assured that here at Days Inn Guam, we take pride in delivering consistent 5 star guest experience and successful delivery of our brand promise - " A Promise as Sure as the Sun"