“Dinner”

Jamaican Grill Dededo
Ranked #14 of 35 Restaurants in Dededo
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 52
Description: Ya Mon, Serious Food! BBQing since '94 on the beautiful island of Guam, we offer a unique fusion cuisine of flavors from Jamaica, Guam, and the Philippines. Our Authentic Jerk Seasoning is imported directly from Jamaica and is cooked into our menu items which include chicken, ribs, steak, burgers, veggie dishes, and seafood. Our full menu can be viewed on our website as well as ordered with our online ordering system! Voted Best BBQ by the people's choice award - Pika's Best, we are committed to serving Serious Food to our Guests with quality customer service!
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is very good. The chicken is to my preference.. but the ribs are great. The tea is amazing and service is outstanding... price is very high

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Went here as usual, normally love this place. Seemed to have a lot of new servers. “Star” was our server today, unfortunately Star did not shine. When seated, we were told to sit wherever is comfortable and all the tables seemed to be dirty so we picked one. Server came to clean the table as we were seated and crumbs flew off the table onto us. Ordered & waited for 45 mins when Star came out & said our order will not be ready for another 15 mins bc the red rice is still cooking. Star didn’t bother to update us the whole 45 mins or even check on us. My sisters burger that came out, had a tomato & they didn’t even bother removing the stem. Ended up cancelling my order. Definitely went from our favorite restaurant to a place we will not be returning to.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Ordered 3 hours ahead, just to find that my order was not even in the system. A worker rang it up and promised that they’ll bring it out in 5 minutes so I wait. After 12 minutes, the manager comes and ask me if I got my order and goes to check. 20 some minutes later, the same worker says that the order is being brought by her manager right now. 10 minutes later, I was tired of lies and asked for a refund and after the worker talked with the manager she gave me the money back without any explanations.

Mind that only three tables were full in the restaurant and two customers took their orders to go.

Worst first impression of Jamaican Grill...

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Trek649318
Vanessa V, Marketing at Jamaican Grill Dededo, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Hafa Adai,

Firstly, I'm so sorry to hear about your recent and first experience with us. I was disappointed to learn of what happened and have alerted our General Manager in Dededo of the situation.

Secondly, thank you for your honest and detailed feedback. We pride ourselves on Serious SERVICE and reviews such as yours helps us to stay true to that mission.

I think it would be beneficial to connect you directly with our General Manager to investigate more and also to make good on this. If that is agreeable to you, please email office@jamaicangrill.com and attention to Christine and we will move forward from there.

Again your feedback is appreciated and I hope we can assist you further. Thank you!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I love this restaurant! Food is delicious and always fresh. Get ready to fill your tummy with awesome Jamaican style ribs. And it pairs well with local red rice.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner and our server was extraordinary! Although I forget his name, he was the employee of the month for January. He noticed we had 2 kids with us and brought plastic utensils with me having to ask. He followed up with us from time to time!

Date of visit: January 2018