Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
Lol.travel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Sadie Thompson Inn for 2 nights. We also enjoyed the restaurant for dinner twice and lunch once-the menu was lovely and provided lots of options for us to choose from. Our room was cozy and the tea/coffee bar was an added bonus! We enjoyed our comfortable stay at the Sadie Thompson Inn!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hales216
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Sadies Inn (by the streets) is the only restaurant in AS you can get a good ol' Tomahawk steak. Their prices are a bit steep, but I've enjoyed breakfast, lunch and dinner there. Shout out to Barb for being an excellent waitress. I could not have lunch there for a year and she would know exactly what I want from the menu.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank vglagafuaina
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

This charming old Inn has retained its character, whilst ensuring guests are comfortable in well appointed spacious rooms. I was fortunate enough to be in the Sadie Thompson suite, and made a point of re-reading Somerset Maugham's short story, Rain as I relaxed in my sitting room overlooking the busy harbour. Very romantic!

Sadie's staff were all incredibly polite, helpful and friendly, going out of their way to ensure we enjoyed our stay in Pago Pago. The free transport to and from the airport was an added bonus.

Breakfast isn't available at Sadie's Inn so we strolled down to Sadie's by the Sea where we could charge our food to the room. Excellent service, with generous portions.

All in all, a very enjoyable 2 day break in American Samoa.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 April 2017

Large clean room, strong air conditioner, central location and a decent restaurant on site; what's not to like?

Was fortunately in town during the Flag Day celebrations and this hotel was a good central location for being able to see the different things going on.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank NTIcedCoffee
Reviewed 4 April 2017

Just checked in last nite after the flight from HI. Room was very clean, pleasant, nice TV, and surprised by how great the view is of the Pago Pago harbor. This is my 4th visit to this property and I stay for a couple of weeks at a time for business. Each stay here seems to get better. I think because the staff really cares and take the time to get to know their guests. I've stayed at other properties which are nice, but I vastly prefer this location due to the in-house restaurant and ease of getting around as well as the quality standards of the property and mostly the entire staff. I think the restaurant is fabulous in that it has a romantic feel in the dining room coupled with a upbeat, fun environment in the bar area (pool table, good sports on tv, great music, awesome service, etc). The chef is out in the bar area from time to time which is neat because you can ask what is the fresh catch of the day.

Other things to mention that like: Again the rooms are clean and nice. The staff makes you feel welcome. If you ran into a problem I feel the true, wonderful Samoa custom of being helpful will be there to assist you. Also, the laundry service is inexpensive and practical. I actually pack lighter due to that amenity. You also get to use the Sadie's by the Sea beach and pool and I find the local family-run bus service that frequently goes by the hotel to be all I need in terms of transportation other than an occasional cab ride or lift from a local.

Date of stay: April 2017